The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooling Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:08 am

Robin slammed the back door shut behind her and climbed up onto the hammock. That quarrel with Manda got her a little heated and she needed time to cool down. "That probably put a bigger target on my back. Would anyone have my back if there was ever a showdown between Manda and I? I don't even know if there's anyone in this house I can trust." Robin was thinking to herself out loud and she gazed up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:21 am

Deressa noticed Robin by herself outside and figured it's best not to seem suspicious when she attempts to mess with her, so she quickly changed into.. her active wear (?) to seem like she's about to exercise (oh)....but in reality was currently too tired and lazy to do anything. She strut towards the unsuspecting girl while whipping her hair, trying to erase the smug look on her face.

"Oh hey, Robin. Didn't see you there. It sure was intense earlier in the living room... are you alright?" She did her best to sound concern. Deressa was never really a good liar, so she was mildly worried she might screw up.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:56 am

Robin opened her eyes and looked at Deressa. Robin was a little shocked that Deressa would even speak to her. since their last interaction ended with Deressa calling her an ungrateful hooker. "Hey girl, yeah I'm all good thanks for asking." Robin paused for a moment thinking about her next works. "And I know it might not mean much since I did put her up but I'm sorry about Marlee, it was nothing personal, she seemed like a sweet girl."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:00 pm

She wasn't expecting an apology from Robin about that. Is messing with her really the right thing to do? Is Robin just a sweet misunderstood child?
"It's okay, we all gotta go sometime, right?" She laughed awkwardly. "On that note, I'm sorry about my sudden outburst. I didn't really mean to insult you, I was just on edge at the time." She then sat on the ground near the hammock. As much as she didn't want to, it was time to put her spontaneous plan into motion.
"I don't mean to pry, but are you gonna talk to Morgan and Valenda about what happened?"

Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:25 pm

"No need to apologize I completely understand, I probably would've reacted the same way." Robin sighed, the situation with Vale and Morgan was touchy, she didn't know how to face them or if she even should. "I'm not sure, there really isn't much to say to them. We're not in an alliance, with what I said it seemed like we are but we're not. I know Morgan is close with Vale and I'd like to think I am too and that's all I meant with what I said. It's clear that most of the house hates me anyway so them being in an alliance with me would ruin their game and they're not stupid." Robin needed to cover her word vomit to try and save Vale from eviction.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Deressa crosses her arms. Here goes nothing...
"I figured as much. Even if you were in an alliance, I'm sure they probably would have given you empty promises. I don't know if you've noticed, but Morgan talks to literally everyone and a while back it was revealed he might have had a secret alliance with Ti'Shaun...of all people. I personally think he might be some kind of puppet master, you know? And now you kinda threw your chance at an alliance with him out the window, so I think he might come for you next." She was surprised at how well she was delivering these accusations. In reality she had no idea what Morgan was up to.
"I'm worried about you, Robin. You're a sweet young girl and it'd be a shame to see you go because of him and his many connections. I think you need to strike when he leasts supects it."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Robin was hanging on to every word Deressa was saying. Morgan did seem to have many connections, was he just playing her and everyone else in the house? Could he be the real enemy? All of her conversations with him were always pleasant and fun, was that all bullshit? She didn't know what to believe anymore but she couldn't let Deressa know that, she needs to keep things private. "Now that you mentioned it I have noticed that...it's hard to read him" She wanted to change the subject before she said too much. "Thank you for checking up on me I appreciate it girl."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 pm

"I agree, it is hard to read him. And at this point in the game one needs to know what priorities their friends possess. He may recruit you as an alliance member and take you further, but what happens after that? I think it's possible he'd sacrifice you over other people in a heart beat. Like, would it be you or Valenda in the long run?" She shrugs.
"But I wouldn't stress too much over it, you have a good head on your shoulders." Deressa gets up and smiles at Robin. "Don't mention it, boo!" She then walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cooling Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling Off   Cooling Off Clock10

Back to top Go down

Cooling Off
Page 1 of 1