The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+3
Nisha
Deressa
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 7 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests." She smirks. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you..."

"Deressa, last week one of your closest allies and friends was sent home. How are feeling without Marlee here? Do you think you'll do better or worse in this game without her?"

"Nisha and Valenda, both of you have been classified as the 'Viewer's Sweethearts' in this house and many have speculated that you're fan favorites because of your kindness... yet it was the VIEWERS that put you in this position. How do you think you're being portrayed on the show and why do you think you're in this position?"

"Dio, you've been a hit with ladies - that's no secret. And whether grabbing their attention was intentional or not: how you you think your GIRLFRIEND back home is feeling about all of it?"

"One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Good luck, HouseGuests."

"Nisha and Valenda. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours unless everyone votes before then! The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 7 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Valenda and Nisha. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Deressa grins.
"I miss her, but I think I'll do just fine without Marlee."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Nisha looked up and smiled at the monitor. “You know, I came into this house with a lot of positive energy, Val. I’m just a really bouncy person in real life and I feel like, with me not being able to compete as well in the past couple of weeks, kind of hindered that aspect of me. I just hope America saw that I still had some fight left through all the craziness.”

As it’s time for her to make her speech, Nisha stands up, flashing a bright smile in her cute halter neck dress. “First off, I’d like to thank my family and friends back home for supporting me through this journey. Ma, I love you, I hope you're staying strong and I hope you had the best birthday eveeer~!"

"Houseguests, I’ve definitely had a wild summer with you all.. I’ve had my highs…” she briefly averts her eyes to her neck brace,”…. and lows haha but, just know that I wouldn’t trade this experience for the world. I LOVE the Mad House and you all mean a lot to me…and Valenda. You truly are an awesome person at heart and I hope we get to kick it on the outside. Houseguests, vote how you will. Whether you decide to keep me over Vale or vise-versa, I respect your decision.” With that, she sits down and waits for Valenda to give her speech.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:24 pm

She looks up to Val as well and listened to every word she had to say "I don't blame the audience on how I was acting later in the game. As someone who always stays positive, I was when I came in and was especially excited since I was going to meet new bros?" Throughout the time I connected with a lot of people here that just made me laugh or adored them so much, like Nishy here!" she wraps a arm around her.

"I even injured meself like a oaf but I pulled through so much and even had temptations that I did not wanted to happen. Yes...I've been such an idiot for getting distracted and not being my strongest like I was in the beginning but I want you all to know that I didn't mean no harm to you or any loved ones back home...I will be on me best behavior and be a lot stronger."

She looks at Nisha "I am actually glad I am up here with ye because you're such a strong lil sweetheart. I hate to see myself go but it's harder for me to see you leave for many reason but we are both strong lassies and can get through!! Come on everyone!" She hugs her so tight and lovable "I'll be happy no matter who you choose to stay."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house. "HouseGuests... the votes are in. Nisha, your allies have been picked off fairly early. Have you been able to make enough moves to stay in the house? Valenda, your social game has brought you far. But has the recent drama changed all of that?"

She looks at the two girls sitting in their chairs. There's a long, intense pause. "With a majority of the votes...

...Valenda, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests..
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Robin removes her hat as a sign of respect. "I'm sorry girly, good luck out there take care of yourself." She gives Vale a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Nisha watched as Manda was the last to go into the DR. She held Vale's hand tightly and closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath. This was happening. She was either going to be evicted and head to jury, or somehow stay another week in. As all the votes were in, Nisha waited for Val to announce the results.

Her jaw drops at the moment Vale’s name is said. She sat in awe for a few moments before standing up to hug her. She pulled her in close, whispering something in her ear. "I was honestly expecting you to stay...either way, I wish you the best." She would move over to the others next, hugging them and thanking them for their votes.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Morgan gets up fast and hugs Vale tight "I am so sorry, I had no idea this would happen. I will see you on the outside girlie. Thanks for being such a good friend"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Dio walks up to Vale and gives her a short hug. When he releases her he puts a hand on her shoulder.
"Stay strong okay? I wish you the best... If you will go visit Satoshi, tell him I said hi and that I'm sorry for the things that happened in the past... He'll know what it's about" he scrapes his throat.

"Good luck Vale" he takes a step back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1