The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come join in!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Come join in! Empty
PostSubject: Come join in!   Come join in! Clock10Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 am

Dio pokes his head around the corner of the kitchen checking if anyone's there. He sees a few people, and smiles.

"Hey! Anyone up for a game of soccer? All of you against me, if you win I'll do ALL the dishes this week!"

He laughs and sprints off to the backyard. He still had some pain in his knee, but the tape should help with that. Things were intense around the house, and now that he fixed most of the drama around him, a friendly game of soccer would definately help everyone bond for a bit as well. Plus.... Soccer is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Come join in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come join in!   Come join in! Clock10Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Robin sat at the island eating her blueberry pancakes when Dio mentioned a game of soccer. "Oh I am definitely there!"
Back to top Go down

Come join in!
Page 1 of 1