The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Empty
PostSubject: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:27 pm

The girls were chilling in the sitting room, shortly after the eviction ceremony. Things had gotten a bit heated during the ceremony so it felt nice to just relax after all the drama. "Being on this show has truly been a dream come true. It was a pleasure meeting all these people with such different backgrounds. Take Mark for example. I didn't know him well but I wish I could've gotten to know him more. It really seemed like he was opening up, right before he was evicted."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Deressa walks in and overhears Nisha talking about Mark.
"Marlee told me he threatened her, sooo....I think we dodged a bullet there." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Je'Raldo nods as he was laying on the couch next to Nisha "Yeah, Marlee told me the same thing but I didn't think too much about it. She only mentioned it once to me in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Nisha gasps. "He did? Well, he did seem troubled by something. Did he ever tell how he got that scar on his left eye?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Raldo thinks to himself. "Mmmm, No. I never talked to the guy. But that is one nasty scar."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Morgan comes walking in after a nap from all the stress of the eviction and drama. He wipes his eyes and overheard what they were saying "yeah Mark seemed nice but I never did find out what was so important in his bag that made him yell at someone over it. It kind of scared me to be honest."

Morgan takes a seat on the chair next to the couch Raldo is laying on.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:43 pm

"I never talked to Mark while he was here, he kinda gave me the creeps." Robin shivered a little bit. "But yeah maybe if I got to know him things could've been different ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:25 pm

"Yeah, hopefully he shows up to the after party, so the whole cast can get together again...well most of the cast!" She hesitates a bit, recalling what had happened with Isaiah. "Still, we've all had some really great moments! I think the first time most of us really bonded was during that truth or dare game where I dared Satoshi to give Robin that lap dance." She chuckled, remembering way back.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Morgan puts his hand on his head "Oh my god, that was so long ago, I almost forgot about it. That was such a fun time. Satoshi was such a good dude, he was pretty misunderstood. I felt for the dude." he pauses "It's probably for the best that he was pre-jury... I feel like he would go crazy being with all us crazy people in the jury house"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:30 pm

Robin was taking a sip of water when Nisha brought up the lap dance Satoshi gave her and she spit out her water and cackled. "I FORGOT ABOUT THAT HAHAHA" She wipes away a tear, "Good times, good times." Robin was thinking of more memories she had from the house. "Ti'Shaun's birthday party was also a fun bonding moment for the house, we all came together to celebrate our fellow competitor!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:47 pm

"Ain't that the truth, haha."

As Robin brought up Ti'Shaun's birthday, a grin appeared on Nisha's face. She had remembered the party following her week of HA, and it was such an uplifting day for her. "Yeah, me and Tasha made a cake for her using some of the sweets I had. Tasha was a bit eager before I helped her and she ended up making a lopsided cake, but it was sweet haha. Then there was the cake I made with Valenda for Dio's birthday...don't even get me started on that! I can't help it though, I just love baking!"

“Speaking of Dio, I can’t believe he scored that party for the house. That was also an amazing moment.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)   Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Memory Lane (w/ Robin and anyone else who wants to join!)
Page 1 of 1