The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Empty
PostSubject: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Dio sat on his bed, and rummaged through his sportsbag. He pulled out his beloved soccer ball and grinned. He then lied down and started throwing the ball towards the ceiling. He was in their room by himself, so it was all quiet except for the sound of the soccer ball touching his hands at every impact. He sighed and started thinking about how things were going in the house so far.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Raldo walks into the room wanting to grab a new outfit after waking up.
"Hey Dio, How's it going?" He bends over to pick up his freshly new clothes for the day.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:51 pm

He stopped throwing the ball for a moment.
"Yo Raldo"
Then began throwing again with an unreadable expression on his face.
"Sorta okay, kind of... a bit I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Raldo stops and looks at Dio puzzled "Something you need to get off your chest?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:59 pm

A bit unsure about what to do Dio catches the ball and doesn't release it. He sits up straight and scratches the back of his head.

"Well uhm... Just asking but, have you already spoken to Satoshi by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:03 pm

He looks up and thinks for a second... "Uh... Once.. But he's a pretty cool guy from how I first meet him, Why you ask?" He looks back at Dio standing up with fresh clothes in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:15 pm

"Ah I see..."
Slightly uncomfortable he looks at the ground.

"Like... I know the dude doesn't like me, that's okay. But, he is actually being kind of hostile towards me," he points at himself, "while I didn't do anything to deserve that!"
It's silent for a moment.
"Right?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:18 pm

He looks at Dio "Is there a specific reason as to why he doesn't like you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Dio shrugs.
"Hell if I know. We did have a chat this one time, though."
He tries to remember what Satoshi said to him.

Satoshi wrote:
"I just have to say, have you ever wondered why I know your full name? You introduced yourself as Dio to the entire household and no one else has called you by your full name. If you think I am one of your loyal fans, know this much. I hate sports without a shadow of a doubt. So tell me Diorno, how else do you think I would know that bit of information about you?"

He tells JeRaldo what he remembered Satoshi telling him.

"I have no idea what he is talking about, honestly. At first I thought he was maybe a sportsfan who got disappointed in me or something... but then I realized that would be ridiculous. Imagine that boy being a fan of me." He chuckles softly.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:31 pm

"Yeah, that would be funny for a guy like him who watches sports" He laughs

"But I can't get a full read on any of that yet, I will most likely have to talk to Satoshi myself about the situation to see both sides." He hinted "But that's all up to you my friend. I would love to help."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:47 pm

He huffs.
"While I appreciate the offer... I doubt he'll tell you more then me. He specifically told me that I will have to find out myself. What else could I possibly know him off...

-The Football Federation? No way, we can confirm that. Old neighbor? Not even possible, I always lived in the same house. Then... Relatives?" He laughs sarcastically. "That must be it."

In frustration, he kicks the leg of one of the beds, which shakes in the process.
"That's all I can think of..."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Raldo looks at the bed shaking. My god this man seems frustrated. He touches Dio's Knee to calm him down.
"Trust me I have done this my entire life and solving issues is something nobody can beat me to. You name a problem, I'll get it done."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Dio takes a deep breath to calm down. He totally lost control for a moment there, how embarrassing.

"I'm so sorry Je, I think I just need a small timeout. Damn, I thought I had surpassed the stage of outbursts but apparently not." He takes a step back and leans to the wall. He continues.
"I really don't want to bother you with anything, especially since it is between me and Satoshi. I already appreciate you listening to my frustrations."

He looks up at JeRaldo.

"But if in any case, you would be able to help me...." He gives him a weak smile. "I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Raldo smiles "Just leave it all to me" He sits next to Dio "Ill fix it right up for you!"
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing"
"You can't just ignore it and wait for someone or something to happen by doing nothing, I learned that the hard way.
and I won't let it happen to anyone else!" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Dio stares at the wise man without saying a word.

Suddenly, he hugs Raldo. (In a very manly way, c'mon guys)

"That's totally amazing of you Raldo... thank you!" he smiles and releases him from the bear hug.
Slightly concerned about what JeRaldo confessed, he let those words sink in. I'll ask him about that later...

"If you can do it, you can use my bed to sleep in if you want." He stretches his muscles. "I can handle a bit of roughness."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:35 pm

When Dio hugged Raldo, He could feel all the air bubbles in his spine cracking. Later he felt the squeezing getting tighter where soon he couldn't feel his own blood flow. Oh, the pain... the Irony! This man should never hug a kid he thought in his mind.

"YoU'Re WElcOmE" he squalled as he tried to pat his back.

When Dio released Raldo he desperately gasped for air. but did his best hiding the pain.

He coughs "No, It's ok. I I'm already sleeping in a bed with someone else. She was nice to offer it. But you keep your bed, a big guy like you needs to rest his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm

"Oh! Alright then, well if you need anything just ask! I don't mind sharing." He grins widely at Raldo, unaware of the too-forceful hug he just gave him.
'Already sharing a bed...? PHEW'
"Seems like you're really doing well with the ladies here then aren't you?"
He winks at him, and returns to his previous position to resume throwing his soccer ball to the ceiling, feeling a lot better then before.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Raldo laughs at the ladies joke "yeah, I guess you could say that, there just all unique in there own ways."
He pats Dio's leg standing up ready to leave  "well you have a good one,man. I'll see you next time"
He throws his clean clothes on his shoulders and walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio   Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio Clock10

Back to top Go down

Trip Down Memory Lane - Private RP Raldo/Dio
Page 1 of 1