The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Live Eviction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:06 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests." She smirks. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you..."

"Manda, this week you finally put your money where your mouth is and proved that you are a powerhouse when it comes to challenges. What does this mean for your game?"

"Nisha, week after week you've been nominated and it's not secret that you've constantly been used as a pawn. How does it feel to catch a break this week?"

"Robin, you've been at the center of the spotlight for these past few weeks. Why do you think that is, and do you think the skunk costume will help?" She chuckles.

"One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Good luck, HouseGuests."

"Dio and Kenji. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours unless everyone votes before then! The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 8 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Dio and Kenji. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:58 am

"Oh! Right." Dio stands up together with Manda, and he brings his hands together.

"So I'm not great with words, but lemme try my best to word this properly. I really want to stay, because I am still enjoying my time here! I don't mind being" he holds up his' and Manda's shackled hands "LOCKED UP with you guys." He chuckles.

"I like you all, and I hope it goes both ways. Sadly I haven't had the chance to really bond with everyone here yet." He looks at Deressa and Robin. "And I will try my best to show everyone that I am a truthful person. I promise I won't bite! That's someone else's strategy at soccer." He jokes. No idea if the houseguests get it but still.

"I am no strategic genius I admit that, but that is something I have to work on. Or not, the less of a threat I am right?" He shrugs.
"What I am trying to say is... I am not ready to leave yet. I think I still have to offer a lot for everyone, I want to be part of the game in a positive way. So I hope you guys want me to stay, I not only bring some positive vibes but I'm also an extra vote. Who knows what will happen!" He smiles genuinely. He hesitates for a moment, looking slightly unsure but then puts an arm around Manda.

"Not to mention leaving the house while I'm stuck with this asshole, is gonna be hard. I must keep her in line, of course. Who else will?"

He nods confidently and Manda and him sit down again.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:37 am

“It’s never easy to sit up there, because a pawn could just as well get sent home. So of course, I’m ecstatic that Manda pulled me off, and my best wishes go out to Dio and Kenji."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:05 pm

"HouseGuests, the votes are in. By a vote of 5-0.... Kenji, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please say your goodbyes, take your belongings and walk out the front door."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:38 pm

"Oh phew... praise" Dio lies a hand on his chest to show his relief. It was pretty great to hear no one voted for him, at least that was a bit of a confidence booster. He never should've doubted Manda, she really came through for him. He shares a look with his shackled partner, wraps an arm around her and pulls her in for a quick hug, whispering 'thank you'.

He turns to Kenji.
"Sorry dude... Wish it didn't have to be this way. Hit me up after the show I'd definately like to hang out" he gives him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1