The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downward Underdog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:23 pm

From all the rain pouring into the backyard, Deressa and Je'Raldo had to do Yoga inside. The two begin to do stretches. "Hows this week going for you, Deressa? Being in the Have-Not room the entire summer, Damn."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Deressa pouts.
"Not too good...I have a lot of stress I need to toss aside. And it's not because of the room. Just...final 6 pressure and all. I kinda feel threatened." She then laughs as to not sound like a killjoy.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:36 pm

"If you ever need someone to talk to, hook me up. It's never a good idea to put your stress aside, it will only get worse." Raldo stretches his arms to touch his toes. "Threatened? What makes you think that?" Je'Raldo questions.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:43 pm

"Well, I had a sort of a falling out with Nisha. I thought we were friends, but she kept stuff from me and when I asked her about it she started acting pretentious and making me sound stupid." She takes a pause to restore her balanced breathing.
"I was not having it, so I decided to walk away. But now I feel like she'll try to target me."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:23 pm

"Woah, Really? What all started this?" Nisha and Deressa having a fight that must have been a show.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:34 pm

"It's probably not a good idea to tell you, but at this point it doesn't really matter." Deressa shrugs.
"Basically, Nisha asked me to be in an alliance with her and Robin. Or the very least work for her, 'cause when I think about it she never exactly used the word "alliance". Anywho, I was all in. UNTIL I found out they decided to vote without me. I asked Nisha about it, because it seemed awfully fishy of her to not tell me. Like, she was contradicting her own plan that way? I was genuinely confused why she'd do that. She said it was rushed and it skipped her mind, but I was not buying it. She sounded really condecending and at that moment I knew I was not wanted."
Deressa assumes it was Raldo and Nisha she overheard in the bathroom, so hopefully she will manage to make Raldo have second thoughts about trusting Nisha.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:10 pm

"Hmm..." Raldo scratches the back of his head. "I can possibly talk to her for you if that's what you want, But I don't see that changing anything. I'm gonna be completely honest with you Deressa. You got thick skin for somebody to confront someone like that. You literally could have affected your game at that point, as well as Robin, If she was there that could have made things worse. I think the best thing for you to do Deressa is to just ignore the girls and find new people who you can trust. Fight back!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm

"You're right...It's best to not worry about them. Even if they do target me it's not the end of the world. But I'll still try my best to retaliate." She grins.
"Can I still trust you about the promise we made to eachother?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:21 pm

"the promise that we won't target each other? Yeah, what makes you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:28 pm

"Well, I just wanted to make sure. I think I heard you in the bathroom with someone yesterday. I was not snooping, I just...uhm, nature was calling...and yeah I walked away, but couldnt help but notice."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:40 pm

"Does that worry you? Are you nervous that I will turn my back on you?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:43 pm

"I wouldn't say that. I trust you, but even if you do I wouldn't take it personally. You're not the type of person who'd take pride in something like that and like, rub it in my face. I know you'd only do it if it's absolutely necessary for your gameplay."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:56 pm

"To be completely honest with you Deressa, you have what it takes to make it to the end. You're a smart girl. But the game is about to shortly come to the end and I need to Keep people who I believe will take me to the finale."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:04 pm

"Well, if you think I can do it then does that mean you'll keep me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Downward Underdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downward Underdog   Downward Underdog Clock10

Back to top Go down

Downward Underdog
Page 1 of 1