The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+2
Deressa
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 9 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests." She smirks. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you..."

"Deressa, this is your first time in the block during the whole game. How are you feeling in your current position? Are you confident you'll stay?"

"Je'Raldo, you pulled off another POP win this week. Do you think it's possible for you to make it to the end just winning comps?"

"Dio, your HA reign is one of the wildest! Out of the six people left in the house, you nominated four of them. How successful do you think you were as an HA this week?"

"One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Good luck, HouseGuests."

"Deressa and Morgan. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours unless everyone votes before then! The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 9 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Deressa and Morgan. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Deressa strands up and looks at the rest of the house guests.
"Wowie, my first time here. I didn't really prepare anything specific to say...I guess that all I can do is hope that once this elimination is over nobody would regret their decision. We've all come so far and at this point it's time to be a little bit more self-centered and focus on our goal for coming here in the first place, whatevs that may be. I dare to say that I managed to make some amazing friends here during my stay, which was half of the reason I came here. I'm a very social person, I like being surrounded by different people who can show me how they view the world, because more often than not I really rather be someone else for a bit... see from a different perspective. Y'all were able to give me that and I'm grateful for all the experiences. I'll continue learning from each of you if I stay. If I'm the one to go home this time around...well, just promise me you won't die from boredom without me." She gives a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:10 pm

As Deressa finishes up he stands up "Deressa worded it very well, this has been such a great experience and I hope you guys vote and don't regret your vote, whomever you vote for. I've made many friends here and I'm honored to be sitting here next to Deressa. I hope you guys vote to keep me here, I'm not really a big threat since I've flopped every challenge almost and would be easy to win against but if you don't, I understand and love you guys still" he then smiles and sits down
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:11 pm

"HouseGuests, the votes are in. When I say the evicted HouseGuests name they will just have a few moments to collect their things, say their goodbyes and walk out the front door. By a vote of 2-1... DERESSA you have been evicted from The Mad House."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Deressa’s gut was right. It felt like she’ll be the one going home over Morgan. In a weird way she felt relieved.
She turns her head down and stares at the floor for a few seconds. The she stands up and pulls out a plastic crown from the wide inside pocket of her jacket.
“I know this will make me seem like a total doofus, but my friends back home wanted me to wear this if I were to get evicted. It has more symbolism than it probably should, but I won’t get into that stuff.”
Deressa places the crown over her head and looks at the house guests.
“There we go. Okay, now for the hard part.”
She pauses.
“It was really fun living with y’all for the past weeks. I can honestly say this has been one of the best weeks of my life, despite whatever silly  situation got any of us all riled up.”
“Dio and Morgan, it was wonderful getting to know you guys better the past two weeks. I can only wish we had talked more earlier in the game, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be up until now. Either way, you are both smart and beautiful men and your girls better cherish you!”
She looks over at Morgan. “Also Morgan, please stop saying you’re not a threat. You don’t deserve to be patronized and thought of lesser. You have what it takes to shine above the rest, I know it. Don’t settle for second best!”
“Je’Raldo. Thank you for being such a fun and honest friend, as well as a dedicated yoga partner. Hope you don’t forget to do that now that I’m gone, heh.” She chuckles.
“Robin, girlie, you’re a young pretty thang full of energy and spunk, I’ll give you that. However, living in other people’s shadows is not cute.”
“Which brings me to the lovely Nisha. I can’t deny that despite the brief nonsense that went down between us, I still admire you. You’re pretty much who I wanted to be during my gameplay when I first got here. But you helped me realize something…..I’m far better off not being this type of person. Nisha, you are nothing without your alliance in this house. From the moment you set foot here you’ve managed to reel in a lot of people with your strive to impress them with fake kindness and your cooking skills. You’re not the mom friend, you’re a little girl. You’ve only ever went to people when you need something from them, especially to ensure your safety. The most you’ve achieved on your own is injuring your neck. Sad, isn’t it? If I were you I’d get it together.”
Week 9 - Live Eviction Tumblr_ov74riDTAp1tim4ymo2_540

Week 9 - Live Eviction Tumblr_ov74riDTAp1tim4ymo1_540
“I mean, I managed. As I was saying, you helped me realize I can actually play this game by myself. Week after week I watched friends of mine leave and it never broke my spirit. They were kind to me, but I know now that I shouldn’t have to rely on them mindlessly. So yeah, thank you.”
“Oh and for future reference, I would stop trying to seduce men in the only bathroom in the house. None the less, I hope you and Raldo have hundreds of obese children. #OTP!” She laughs.
She felt malicious for exposing them like that, but she figured the rest have caught on already.
Week 9 - Live Eviction 9910

“Well…guess that’s it, bon-bons. I’m gonna go chill with Marlee, Manda and the others now. See you all later! Mwah!”
And with that Deressa returns to the Have-Not room one final time to pack up her stuff. Before exiting she makes a quick stop in the kitchen and leaves behind a blanket she knitted herself with Nisha’s initials on it and a box of tissues next to it.

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Morgan smiles at Deressa's comments, he misjudged her in the beginning but he is glad that he can call her a friend. It was good to hear those things. Then she starts talking about Nisha and covers his mouth out of shock. HOLY SHIT, the girl wanted to snatch wigs when leaving.

As she come back with her bag he hugs her "It was good getting to know you too girl." Then he watches with the others as she leaves to try to hear her reception on the stage

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Val was in shock at Deressa's exiting speech. She was not expecting that.
Week 9 - Live Eviction Tenor
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:16 pm

As the results came in, Nisha was a bit shocked to see how the votes went. Had someone decided to throw a sympathy vote? Nevertheless, she was glad to see that Deressa would be the one leaving this week. In her speech, Nisha was dumbfounded to hear all the personal attacks and lies she was throwing at her, but somehow she managed to remain calm.

Week 9 - Live Eviction 635907738603965036-1308090083_smiling%20rbj

She just pursed her lips, allowing Deressa to blow off her steam before she had to grab her bags and leave. As she headed for the door, Nisha still went in for a hug, giving her a tight squeeze, whether she liked it or not. "Go knock em dead, girl."

As Deressa exits, they all gather around the memory wall to watch as her picture fades to black and white. Nisha kisses two fingers and slowly places it on Deressa's picture frame as she takes in a deep breath. She walks over to the sink to get a drink of water and notices a well-knit pink blanket with her initials on it. "She...left me something?" She looks over at the box of tissues beside it and stands still for a couple moments before pulling out one of the tissues.
"...Take care, Queen."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:45 am

Dio's jaw drops as Val announces Deressa is evicted.
Once again... An eviction that he didn't see coming at all, nor WANTED to see happen.

He was both angry and upset but.... Mostly upset. Once again someone he was getting close with left the house.
Deressa keeps her cool surprisingly well and her speech - well, that was quite something. She basically DRAGGED Nisha, exposing what Deressa thinks of her and it's NOT positive. It got him thinking, and it was definately important to remember. He was proud of her for taking it so well, but he felt like crying now that she was about to leave. He wouldn't of course, but it hurt so much to see her leave while she was one of the houseguests he thought earned the win the most. His face felt a bit hot right now, he wasn't sure if it was still because of the shock or if it was the cold catching up after all.

He walks up to Deressa to hug her before she leaves. He embraces her, and even lifts her off the ground for a bit.
"I'm sorry Deress... I REALLY wished you would stay here longer."
He raises his voice a bit so the others can hear him.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me back in the backyard. I don't know if anyone would even have noticed or would have stepped in."

He smiles and lets go of her. He doesn't look at the others, he just stares at the door as one of his last friend exits the house.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:45 am

Je'Raldo gets off his seat and gives Deressa a caring hug. From week 4 till now he was glad to have an on and off partner like Deressa. A women so full of surprises and was never afraid to stand up for herself whether she was the odd ball out or against more than one houseguest since day one, she took great care and stayed true to herself.

Week 9 - Live Eviction Best-friend-stuff-026-02102014

"I will never allow my children to eat the chemicals they put in these American fast foods to stimulate brains to become addicted nowadays. So nice try sister." He teases at her.

As the rest of the contestants watch Deressa walk out the door they hear a roaring audience cheer for her. She deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 9 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1