The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Live Eviction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 10 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests." She smirks. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you..."

"Robin, you've made it to the final four, congrats. How does it feel to be away from family for so long?"

"Morgan, this is your third time in a row as a nominee. What's going through your head?"

"Dio, your Mad House game could be over tonight and your friends, family and fans are watching. Anything you'd like to say?"

"One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Good luck, HouseGuests."

"Dio and Morgan. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours unless everyone votes before then! The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 10 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Dio and Morgan. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Morgan stands up "Well Val, not going to lie but it scares me a bit. I mean i am an easy pawn since everyone has been doing it recently and it would be difficult for me to get reveng. That said, I am thankful for this experience. I am against a good guy, he is a tough competitor. I really need the money, not to play the pity card, but it would suck to go home since he is more of a threat since he's won many challenges while I have only one and would be easy to beat. Also he's rich from being an athlete and all. Either way you guys vote, I love you all and can't wait to be friends outside the house. Do whatever you think is right and Dio I'm super sorry that I have ruined your trust. I wanted to make up before our leaving cause I thought there would be more time. But I really hope you forgive me and I want to be friends with you again outside of this stressful environment"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Dio waits until Morgan is done talking. He nods and stands up after him.
"This experience in the Mad House means a lot to me, more then you guys know. I entered this competition for a reason, of course. While it must seem like I don't need the money: I do. See I... I will have to quit my soccer team soon" he looks into the camera speaking to his team. "You guys were right, I know my career is coming to an end. This is best." He turns back to his fellow houseguests. "I never thought about the future, I started saving money when my team confronted me about the situation of me getting kicked out soon. but it was too late. My injury had me falling back so much I got benched a lot affecting me greatly. This is it, my final chance to find something I want to do after my 'retirement' before I end up unemployed for the rest of my life. I need this money to open a gym, focused on training teens both physically and mentally." His eyes sparkle.
"I want everyone who attends high school to feel comfortable with themselves, confidence is key. I KNOW this is what I have to do. And WANT to do."
Dio closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I think this was the perfect time to share this with you all. I am not doing this competition for more fame or something. I have a dream, and would do anything to achieve it."

Dio looks at Morgan and continues.
"Now that I explained why I want to win, I am pleading my case of why you should keep me.
"As you all know, honesty is very important to me. Same goes for loyalty..." he side eyes Morgan. "I speak the truth and when I tell you I will vote with you, you can count on me. I think everyone in this room deserves to win this game, and I can proudly say that it is an honor for me to participate with you, and to get to know you all.
What I am trying to say... I don't play dirty. And in a game like this, a trustworthy relationship with someone brings you to the end."

"And Morgan... You played dirty. You did. There is no point in fighting over it now, but know that things like this ruins relationships. However. One of us will go home, maybe that is for the best. Either way, outside of the house we will talk things over and it will be okay in the end. It will."

Finally, Dio sits down again. Now it's time to play the waiting game.
Which reminds me of the last 4 matches he was benched... damn don't make things depressing now, Dio
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:18 pm

"Well Val it's never easy being away from my family, were one big team! But I know I'm making them proud kicking ass and taking names!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 pm

"HouseGuests, the votes are in. When I say the evicted HouseGuests name they will just have a few moments to collect their things, say their goodbyes and walk out the front door. By a vote of 2-0... DIO you have been evicted from The Mad House."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:02 am

Nisha closes her eyes, pursing her lips as Val announces Dio's name. She gets up and heads towards the door as he gets in some of his hugs. The moment he gets to her, she hugs him tight hug, mumbling her goodbyes to him as well. She lets go hoping he could understand that none of the votes towards him were personal, but it was up to his own judgement now.

She heads over to Morgan next for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:50 am

Morgan raises his eyebrows in shock. What the hell? He was certain that he was going home, especially it being his third week in a row being on the block. He gets up and hugs everyone then whispers to Dio "just so you know, I tried to save you this week but the plan didn't go through." He then hugs him and says outloud "just know the difference between the game and real life, I honestly care about you and want to be friends with you outside the house, I just never got time to talk to you this week about things but just know that I do care."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Dio closes his eyes, awaiting the verdict. Val announces that...
He has been voted out.
That means that this is it for him.

He breathes out and raises his head. He secretly kind of saw it coming, considering they are in the final 5 or rather, final 4 now.
Dio stands up and begins talking. First he looks at Je'Raldo.

"Je, you seriously are one hell of a guy. I still don't know what to think of you exactly. A friend, a foe, an ally or actually a sneaky bastard. I think you're everything actually! But even though we had our ups and downs and, of course you voted for me, I still think you are a great dude. Fight till the end."

"Nisha, you know what I said before. You remind me of myself. But compared to me, you are actually improving your gameplay a lot, and it's super impressive girl. Remember what I said, please. Don't give up and show everyone what you got."

"Robin, I never really talked to you beside that time I was House Ambassador. All I can say... Play your own game, girl. You hid in the shadows too long. I hope that you can make up for it but remember that relationships matter. Good luck"

"And Morgan... Looks like it still payed off, throwing me under the bus like that. I wonder if that actually contributed. Either way, congratulations. You won, and I take my loss like a man." he nods, walks up to Morgan and firmly grabs his hand, shaking it. He looks him in the eye.
"Well played, you did it. And I hope you will actually feel pride if you would win. Because a win means so much less if you don't think you earned it." Dio lets go of his hand and crosses his arms.
"I would lie if I said that everything is okay between us. Maybe I do take things too personal, but I am a righteous person - I simply roll this way. Aside from personal feelings, I wish you the best. May we find a time and place to settle things after all."

Dio then takes a step back, and stands in front of the final 4 contestants. He lets out a breath, and shows them and the audience a big smile.
Week 10 - Live Eviction Dio_bye_by_prettypassionut-dbmlell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1