The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final HA - Part 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Final HA - Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Final HA - Part 3   Final HA - Part 3 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:54 pm

“Hello Morgan... Je'Raldo... welcome to PART 3 of the FINAL HA Competition. I will ask you a series of questions. The HouseGuest with the most points at the end WINS the Final HA.”

Val asks the questions and the two answer them. (Found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_7yIOH0KZswcwxA51YB9KCczNThDNn2oay_Qwd9vpyM/edit?usp=sharing

"The results are in... and the final House Ambassador who has made it to the final two is... MORGAN! Congratulations! Please IMMEDIATELY make it to the living room and make your speech and cast your vote to evict."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Final HA - Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HA - Part 3   Final HA - Part 3 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Morgan looks up and hears his name. He raises his eyebrows and starts crying tears of joy. "Oh my god, this can't be happening right now...I am so lost for words" he then remembers that he needs to make the eviction so he gets up, recollects himself and hurries to the living room with his mind going everywhere..this was it... he had to make the right decision.
Back to top Go down

Final HA - Part 3
Page 1 of 1