The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 4 Partyyyy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Final 4 Partyyyy  Empty
PostSubject: Final 4 Partyyyy    Final 4 Partyyyy  Clock10Thu May 30, 2019 12:32 am

Donovan puts his usual goofy notes under the doors of everyone left. Things have been dead in the house and it has been quiet...what better than having a party to talk about favorite moments from the season. He makes some Vietnamese noodle stir fry, samosas and some edamame hummus and put it out on the table by the pool. "Now I play the waiting game...dude what if no one comes though? That would be funny as hell but also sad? Dang, you know that this house is quiet when you literally have a conversation with yourself..." he looks over at the camera and waves "I swear that I am not cr- I mean...I passed medical backgrounds to get here, don't judge y'all"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

Final 4 Partyyyy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Partyyyy    Final 4 Partyyyy  Clock10Thu May 30, 2019 6:28 pm

Andre strolls into the backyard. "I heard there would be food. What's good?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Final 4 Partyyyy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Partyyyy    Final 4 Partyyyy  Clock10Thu May 30, 2019 8:13 pm

Donovan puts his hands on his hips "Um all the food is gonna be good" he then laughs "God I'm going to be those stereotypical dad's and I'm here for it. Anyway i thought it would be nice for all of us to get together one last time, eat and just reminisce"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 4 Partyyyy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 4 Partyyyy    Final 4 Partyyyy  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Final 4 Partyyyy
Page 1 of 1