The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 11 - Final 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 11 - Final 5 Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - Final 5   Week 11 - Final 5 Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:50 pm

"I honestly can't believe I've made it this far without quitting, I'm honestly proud of myself not going to lie since I usually lack motivation. I'm just glad that things are finally looking up, I'm kindling broken friendships, doing better at challenges and I've grown as a person. I just hope Raldo's intentions are true, I mean he did help me study, no one would go that far for someone they were going to backstab, I don't think." He then leans back, looks up and smiles

"But for real final 5? This is amazing. I have lost friends along the way such as Valenda, Satoshi, Deressa and Manda. I'm sorry I couldn't save you guys but I'm gonna try to win this for you guys cause you all believed in me no matter what and I'm very greatful." He then laughs "Enough of this sappy shit, it's time to kick some ass in the HA comp and be the first person to win HA two times...well I think, honestly it's hard to remember if someone has but whatever"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 11 - Final 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Final 5   Week 11 - Final 5 Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:49 pm

"I feel like I am playing this game dirty right now...I just threw Dio under the bus. But right now it is the survival of the fittest and I got to insure my safety in case we don't win the POP so I am safe either way. I am fighting against the lion, Nisha, the sheep, Robin no offense girl, the fox, Je, and the bear, Dio. Meanwhile I am the little rabbit that has to hop in order to avoid the predators and must do whatever I can to make it to the end." he then pauses and bursts out in laughter

"God, that sounds like something I would say high. Anyway my point is, I gotta do what I can to win. Even if that means betraying people's trust and backstabbing them. You could call me the rabid rabbit"
Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Final 5
Page 1 of 1