The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 12 - Final Eviction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 12 - Final Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Morgan walks into the living room and waits for the remaining two people to walk in. How should he make this decision? He gulps cause he's afraid he might make the wrong one. He stands up in front of the houseguests

"Robin, you called me a snake, a dirty player, and a terrible person basically. I never saw myself as weak in a final, it's shocking that you really thought that and got mad over it. You said my gameplay was weak but here I am now." He then looks over at Raldo

"Everything you said to me the other night was terrible. I don't know if it was fake to throw off Robin or you were legit mad at me but you didn't even clear it up if it was fake. There is no denying that you're a comp beast and would be harder to beat in a final than Robin. We have had a final 2 pact for a while and you helped me study for some House Ambassador challenges but again, you are a major threat and I don't know my chances against you..."

"That being said, I know I'm going to get hate for this, I am going to get hate with either person I take so I vote to evict Robin. I'm sorry, it's a game move because I'm tired of being labeled a dirty player and screwing people over so I can't backstab Raldo and lose a jury vote and another friendship over money.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Robin saw that coming, so predictable. "Well boys it been a fun summer!" Robin got up off the couch and gave JeRaldo a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. "Kill it in the finale Je, I'll be there cheering you on with Nisha!

"Morgan, we've had our ups and our downs but overall I don't think you're a horrible person, maybe in this game I thought you were but I don't know what you're like on the outside. If you ever want to meet up you know where to find me!"

"So long Mad House!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:49 pm

Je'Raldo gives Robin a giant hug almost squeezing her to death. She fights back doing the same exact thing. "Gonna miss you, girly"

After watching her leave the room he looks at Morgan "Thanks, Funny how the person who won the first HA ends up winning the last." He taps his chin "Also It's up to you to decide if me yelling at you was real or not." He laughs then leaves the room wanting to get a drink of water before the rest of the night continues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 12 - Final Eviction
Page 1 of 1