The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 12 - Final Eviction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 12 - Final Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Thu May 30, 2019 7:54 pm

The finalists each head into the living room with Donovan, Ivy and Sergio taking their spots in the nomination chairs and Andre at the head of the room.

Val appears on the screen and clears her throat before she begins. "Alright Andre. As the final House Ambassador of the season, you get the sole vote to evict and remember that the two people you do not evict is who you will be facing in the final three. Donovan, Ivy and Sergio you may each make a speech to Andre before he makes his final decision. After they have said their piece, Andre, you may stand at the front of the room and cast the sole vote to evict."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Thu May 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Donovan stands up while wearing a clown afro, sweatpants, aviators and a palm tree tank, living the boo boo the fool fantasy. "I respect your game move either way Andre. I had a big loa- um phrasing, oops. I had a lot of fun getting to know all of you. I really didn't think I would get this invested in the game, but I did and loved it immensely. Just know, that this time...And this time only, I won't egg your house if you evict me. I'll just put a burning bag of poo on your front porch cause I'm a sucker for the classics haha. Anyway pick me for the final 3...or don't. Really though, i love y'all and ill see you on the other side if it's my time to go" he then sits down waiting for the others to speak"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 12:46 am

Ivy stands up and quickly pats down her dress. She looks over to Andre and smiles. "Andre, I'd just like to say congratulations on making into the Top 3! You've grown so much from the beginning of this season up until now, all while keeping the same charm you've always had. I'd love nothing more than the honor of competing for the votes of the jury against you. You're a stellar competitor who's kept everyone one their toes. But if you choose to evict me, I understand and respect that you're making the decision you feel is best for your game."

She turns to look to Donovan and Sergio. "And to you two boys, I'm so proud. Donovan, you've been a bright light to everyone in this house. Your positive energy is contagious and has made even the most difficult times in this house a little bit easier. I love you like you're my own, annoying little brother and I'll always cherish our friendship.

Sergio, you've been my rock throughout the entirety of this game. I didn't think I would find somebody that I would get this close to this season, but you changed that. What started as an attraction grew into a deep, deep bond that calmed me at my worst moments. Thank you for helping me open up as a parent and human being. We have a lot to work on outside of this house," she chuckles. "But inside of the house it's been the best time of my life." She turns back to Val. "Thank you, Val!" She smiles and sits back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 1:11 pm

Sergio stands up, holding back a lot of emotions he just experienced during Ivy's speech. Maintaining his composure to the best of his ability, he smiles and begins speaking:
"Andre, I know you most likely do not agree with a lot of what I've done throughout the game but you can't deny that I kicked butt this season as much as all of y'all. No matter what happens in my heart the 4 of us are already winners. I can't deny that I will be upset if I get evicted right now, but not at you - just myself. This means a lot to me for so many reasons and it would be an honor to compete against you one final time." He then looks at Donovan and Ivy.
"You two have been the greatest allies & people I could've hoped for to go through this journey with. I believe strongly in both of you. Ivy, I cherish you so much. You are the one who kept me sane through all of this with your compassion & beauty- both inside and out. I can't thank you enough & can't wait for us to take our relationship even further. Thank you, everyone!" He sits down.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 1:38 pm

Andre stands up in the front of the room. "Well, this is it. The final eviction. I respect y'all a lot. I've had my loyalty to Peaches and Carmen, but you three did the damn thing and made it to the Top 4 together.

Each of you have your strengths that I have to consider: social game, physical game and even just pure luck. But The King has made his decision. There's only one of you that I feel had a balanced game that's a threat to me going into this finale. So that being said... I choose to evict Donovan. Mad respect for your game, homie."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 1:40 pm

"...Donovan, you have been evicted from The Mad House and are the final member of the jury. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 7:26 pm

Donovan nods, he knew this was coming, time to do a big eviction "it's go time!" He reveals that his sweatpants are ripable ones by ripping them off to show off a cheetah print Speedo. He then does a flip over the coffee table, grabs his stuff and runs out the door while saying "Later punks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 - Final Eviction   Week 12 - Final Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 12 - Final Eviction
Page 1 of 1