The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 11 - Final Live Eviction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 11 - Final Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - Final Live Eviction   Week 11 - Final Live Eviction Clock10Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm

The finalists each head into the living room with Bertrand and Nigel taking their spots in the nomination chairs and Lacey at the head of the room.

Val appears on the screen and clears her throat before she begins. "Alright Lacey. As the final House Ambassador of the season, you get the sole vote to evict and remember that the person you do not evict is who you will be facing in the final two. Bertrand and Nigel, you may each make a speech to Lacey before she makes her final decision. After they have said their piece, Lacey, you may stand at the front of the room and cast the sole vote to evict."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Final Live Eviction   Week 11 - Final Live Eviction Clock10Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Nigel gives off a quirky smile first, trying to think up of something to say as fast as possible. He forgot to think of a speech before, or maybe he did think of it and forgot it. Anyway.

"Ahem... Hello? I haven't done of these ever since the first week, so I'm not exactly sure about what to say. But, Lacey, you should keep me... I guess! Because after all this time inside this house, extremely confused about what is happening all the time, I guess I... deserve a chance? I've never got anything as good as this chance on my life, so I guess this is a good oportunity to see if karma is really planning on pulling something good for me."

"But, if you don't want me to go with you. That is fine. Bertrand is also a good guy. So choose wisely as you please."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Final Live Eviction   Week 11 - Final Live Eviction Clock10Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Bertrand smiled as Nigel finished. He clapped and then got up to speak.

"Dang, it's really the last eviction here, huh? I always had my doubts that I would not make it here due to my old cynical self, but here we are. Congratulations to you both as well for making it far. Very well-earned. Lacey, I do not exactly have any pleas to why you should keep me. All I will say is that I am confident both Nigel and I are in the same boat of not wanting to lose this point and wanting to advance to the Final 2 with you. Heh... Yeah. Thank you."

He sat back down steadily.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Final Live Eviction   Week 11 - Final Live Eviction Clock10Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Lacey clapped upon hearing both speeches. She was glad they weren't too over the top and desperate, both just short and sweet.

"I respect and appreciate both of you guys' gameplay this season & this is indeed a hard choice, one that I didn't think I would be in the position to make. I'm thankful for that, but also...feeling kinda bad, you know? Heh...needless to say, the show must go on."

"I vote to evict Bertrand. You're a great dude, dude." (...) "But I think Nigel showcased he's more than what he seems based on his two HA wins & I generally have a stronger bond with him. I prefer being in the finale with my buddy." She smiles at Nigel.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Final Live Eviction   Week 11 - Final Live Eviction Clock10Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Bertrand nodded at the result given and got ready to get up. Dang, his time was over. But... he was proud of his game overall. Third place. Not first, but still a high placement. He should absolutely be proud.

"No hard feelings, Lacey." He clapped as he walked towards the door. "Nigel, you earned that spot. Proud of you, my friend. May both of you have good luck with the jury questioning. Dang, I really don't know what to say... I-"

This was getting a bit awkward. He turned to look around to Nigel and Lacey real quick one last time.

"Okay bye."

Turning around with a small smile on his face, he pushed his glasses upward, and opened the door, ready to be back into the outside world again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Final Live Eviction   Week 11 - Final Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Final Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1