The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches Empty
PostSubject: Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches   Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the final two. "Morgan. Je'Raldo. You've answered the questions of the jury. The time has now come for you to both make your final pleas as to why you should win the game. Morgan you're up first, followed by Je'Raldo."

Hey guys! SO, this is it. Morgan and Je'Raldo make both post their final speeches to the jury.

Once they've BOTH said their speeches, the 9 members of the jury may both PRIVATELY MESSAGE ME their vote for who they want to win. You may tell me your vote either on Skype or on Notes on DeviantART.

Thats all. GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches   Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 am

(Sorry it's a bible but I wanted to have him make as much points as he could as to why he should win.)

Morgan clears his throat and gets up. This was his final shot to win. He can’t even begin to process that he is in the final two. It is so intimidating that the lights in the house are blinding him. He may have chose the wrong decision bringing a hell of a competitor with him to the final but he has relied on his word this whole game, it can give him some leverage.

“So I am not going to sugar coat it, I want to win and feel that I should win. I acknowledge that I am next to a comp beast however, I think that I should win over him because what he did challenge wise, I made up for with my social game. While winning many comps is impressive, most of the game moves he made was following someone else’s orders except when he was House Ambassador. Even then, it was me who convinced everyone at the time that Manda was more of a threat, which she was. However, my social game made me a total threat since I constantly convinced people to keep me around even when they thought I was shady. I convinced people to do my dirty work throughout the whole competition. I convinced Raldo to send his girlfriend home, I convinced him to vote out his best friend Dio who never betrayed him and I convinced many other people to keep me around. I would say this is impressive because I constantly had a target on my back throughout the whole show since I won the first House Ambassador challenge, fought with many people and looked as if I was playing the whole house. I figure that many people threw my name around but somehow, I still managed to convince the house to save me every time. Towards the end, I didn’t even have an alliance but somehow made it here today. After Vale left, I had no one. I soon aligned with Manda and Deressa where we kept the alliance very discreet, even once Manda left. However, both of them left immediately yet I still fought against the odds. The final five was almost four against one but I still convinced Raldo to keep me then convinced him somehow the next week to send his girlfriend home because I put that seed of doubt in his mind that she wouldn't take him to the final two even though everyone was calling me a snake. With that in mind, I was also on the block for four weeks in a row but managed to get myself out of the situation every single time which is rare since it shows that obviously I had a target on my back but still stayed. I even managed to stay safe those weeks when I had some fights on live eviction night in front of everyone. Y’all in the jury probably kept thinking I would be the next one to walk in each week, so you could say I was an underdog.

While the odds were against me I still prevailed and I wouldn’t say it was me being carried because I worked my ass off to convince people to save me each and every week.  I even convinced Robin and the others that I was defeated and had no hope in a final but in reality, I knew I could have a possibility of winning, heck I even won the last two House Ambassador challenges proving that I AM a competitor. I easily could have gave up and just let myself be eliminated when it was Nisha, Robin and Raldo versus me but I still took my ass everywhere in that house and campaigned to save myself even though I knew there was a slim chance I was staying. In a way, I was the puppet master having people send home threats to my game without getting blood on my hands since most challenges I was either close to winning or not at all. I helped send people home by showing how they were playing in a shady way. Almost every week, I was the first person in the House Ambassador room trying to get people to want to target someone I wanted out but I did it in a way that made them think it was their idea so there was less blood on my hands. I also stayed loyal to my alliances despite me having a few while Raldo constantly flip flopped to the people in power that week. The only time I did a dirty move to an alliance member was Dio. Dio, I knew you weren’t fond of me so I figured you would throw me under the bus too. That week, I wanted to save you. I tried to get Raldo to send home Nisha but he couldn’t turn on her just yet so it was him that betrayed you, not me. I only threw you under the bus in case the plan did not work and to throw off the girls making them think that I wasn’t creating a plan to send one of them home, Raldo just needed more seeds of doubt about the girls. In the end, I picked Raldo over Robin since Raldo helped me with comps in order to get out the girls and I wanted to show that I am not such a dirty player. Yeah he could be hard to beat, but I love a challenge and think that I am just as deserving of the crown as him.  I think I more than deserve my spot here right now. I worked my ass off through my social game and avoided going home despite always being on at least one person’s radar each week and I think that I am worthy of being the Mad House 2 winner. That said I respect your decision either way"

He brushes his hair and sits down waiting to hear the results.

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches   Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:06 am

(I was trying not to go super crazy with a long speech, as I know people don't like to read super long statements. But I've been passionate about this game since the beginning, and I think my gameplay and the strategic decisions I've made can show that.)

After hearing Morgans final speech, Je'Raldo stands up and begins his speech.

"Well hello! Let me start off by saying I have thoroughly enjoyed this roller coaster of a game and I'm honored to be sitting here at the end."

"Cash, Marlee, Valenda, Kenji, Manda, Deressa, Dio, Nisha and Robin. As a player, this game felt very refreshing, Coming into this game, I knew how important it would be to have a number of alliances and relationships. I saw that the cast was large, and knew that I would have to socialize with people in order to stay alive. I'm really good at being social, so I found that portion of the game easy. Morgan was the first person I aligned with. Those of you that know my style of play (he's talking to the audience) know that I try to stay loyal to the first person I align with in a game. And what do you know? Who’s sitting next to me in the final 2, Morgan."

"During the beginning and common interest led me into an alliance of me/Morgan/Valenda/Satoshi as well as Ti’Shaun (which led to me semi-working with Cash, Tasha and Nisha). These alliances controlled the early game, but a series of errors resulted in the script being flipped. I lost allies while some moved onto different interests, but I survived the slaughter due to my relationship with others. Thus, finding Deressa and Marlee. I kept promises to myself to stay loyal but during the week of Marlee’s Eviction her attitude seemed as if she was ready to leave me and Deressa behind and not to forget that Morgan was randomly adding new members (Dio and Robin) to our alliance without question. Which come on… "

Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches Giphy

"the alliance ended up getting exposed by Robin due to his lack of knowledge. And I warned him about the possible outcome. From what just happened there, It got me to believe that the only person I could trust was myself. Making me a lone wolf finding new packs to join. Although a big regret I had on that part was leaving Valenda behind, I felt as if her going home was majority my fault as she had so much potential that no one else saw."

"I'll admit I played a dirty game by flipping on so many alliances each week and breaking trusts, although I put in substantial work to succeed. I nourished relationships, creating new friendships and repairing old ones. Thanks to my social game I escaped ever really being targeted, never receiving a nomination vote neither being nominated until the final 4. I also made strategic moves to propel my game forward. I took initiative, got the ball rolling, and ensured my current alliance that I was in took control of the numbers. Morgan campaigning to me 24/7 to keep him safe never really worked as It was already a set plan from the beginning of Week 8 that I had to carry him to the end in order to win the game 100%. He began campaigning during Week 9."

"From there, this is when things kinda went haywire. I was trying to balance maintaining positive relationships with everyone, while making sure that I brought who I felt that I could beat to the end. I played the game like an undercover agent, and most people started to speculate my loyalty. By then, I had already kind of made the relationships that would purport me to the end."

"Every time someone made a move, I made another move to counter it. While winning competitions on top of it all I was able to control each vote. Thus sending Maham Manda, Intelligent Deressa, and the Physical Threat Dio packing. Which where choices I made. Although I voted differently I still had to be sure that Morgan still had faith in trusting me which successfully worked.”

"Morgan never perfected a blindside unless I was involved. Nobody in the final 7 trusted Morgan one bit unless I put my words into action. Although we had our ups and downs I knew it would be a smart move to keep him questioning if I was his friend or not, which got others to believe we were not taking each other to the end."

Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvNkJVSks0U3ltd2hTOC9naXBoeS5naWYlog

"Honestly, Keeping Morgan in the game was hell, as he would always fight with anyone who disagreed with him, being Ti'shaun, Cash, Dio, Robin and Myself which had people wanting him out more. I fought for him and he is now in the final 2, that has to say something."

“Once the three were gone It was down to the F4. It was obvious who I was aligned with (Nisha and Robin) at the time but sometimes, good things must come to end. This was probably the hardest decision I had to make as Nisha won my heart to everything but I found myself distracted as my only weakness in the game was womanly attributes and flirtatious vibes. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want me and Nisha to make it to the finale together, but keeping both girls in the final 3 was a dangerous move for my game.”

“Lastly with Morgan winning the Final HA, It was hard to have someone to still keep you after doing so much in the game, Yet I managed to do it. Either it was his choice or not, you have to admit, that's pretty damn impressive.” Je'Raldo looks at Morgan teasing him.

Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches Giphy

“I was the best all-around player. We're all here to fight for that 1,000,000 dollars so I'm sorry to anyone who I hurt when sent packing. In the game of Mad House, you should always have your radar on no matter how safe you feel or not and to always find another way to get yourself back to the top. I played it classy serperating Game and Personal issues aside from each other, Whether we were not on the same side during that time I was still open to talk to anyone. Communicating with so many people opened so many doors and opportunities that nobody else could see and that’s just what I did to get me to this point in the game.”

"Jury Members, I'm asking you. To not only vote for me as I'm the one who played the better game, But to vote for me as the winner to represent what kind of game player and jury member you are, by voting for the Manipulator to win, and not the subservient."

"Thank you" Je'Raldo takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches   Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mad House 2 Finale - Final Speeches
Page 1 of 1