The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Get to Know One Another

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Lets Get to Know One Another Empty
PostSubject: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Val appears on the monitor in the living room. She smiles at all of the contestants. "Hello, HouseGuests. I hope you're setting in very nicely. Please take this time to settle down and get to know one another. I'll be back later tonight with some news." She chuckles. (At this point Jules, Zella and Caleb are still not in the house).
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:08 pm

The others all all sitting around in different spots in the living room, forming a semi-circle. "I guess we can all go around the room and introduce ourselves.." Cam stands up an introduces himself. "I'm Cameron Richards, but all you lovely ladies can call me Cam." He scans the room and winks at them. "I'm 24, from New York and I'm a business student."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Stephanie grins and blushes. Gosh Cam is cute, she thought to herself. She then flips her hair and stands up "Hi everybody! My name is Stephanie O'Hara, I am a pageant queen and model. I won one of the Miss Teen America's a couple years back." she then puts her index finger on her chin and tilts her head thinking "Oh and I am a leap year baby from Houston, Texas originally but I live in Southern California for my job. I can't wait to meet you all and I'm SO excited to be here" She smiles then sits daintily waiting for the next person to speak.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Joel is sitting on the couch, observing everyone just as Stephanie was introducing herself. Trying not to oogle at her goods too much, he waits for her to finish and he quickly jumps up before anyone else can react.
"Hey, everyone! I'm Joel Hartman. I'm a fitness instructor from Virginia Beach! I look forward to an epic game with each of you! I can't promise I'll go easy on 'ya, though!" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:26 pm

After Joel, it was finally Natasha's turn to speak. She stood up slowly and stared at her feet. "Hello everyone," she does a polite wave. "Um, my name is Natasha Parker. I'm 21 and I'm an aspiring poet and writer." She sits down quickly, relieved that she got that done with. She takes a big swig of the champagne in her glass.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Ireland looks over at Joel, a fitness trainer? If they aligned, they would be a strong ass powerhouse. She should keep an eye on him. She then stands up "Well no need for introductions really since I am going to be winning this show and sending tons of people home" she smirks "My name is Ireland Dumani, you probably know me already since I am the best professional woman volleyball player out there so you better watch your backs haha." she then sits down and settles her leg on on her other leg.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Harriet was sitting with her legs crossed, swirling her champagne around in the glass. She was excited to meet everyone, just waiting politely for her turn and making a mental note on who to talk to first. When Iceland was done, she decided it was her turn. She stood, smiling and waving at them. “Hey! I’m Harriet, and this is my sister, Jane.” She motioned toward her sister, who grinned sheepishly and waved as well. “I’m a baker, and she’s a photographer, and… We’re both from Michigan?” She laughed. “Super interesting, I know. Jane, anything to add?” She sat back down and shot her sister a comforting smile, lightly patting her knee.

Jane had been sitting next to her sister, taking up as little room as humanly possible and looking directly into her cup. She was just here to follow Harriet’s lead for now. New social situations made her very uncomfortable, and it was extremely hard for her to read people, so she tended to let Harriet tell her how to read a room. She was a bit startled by her sister’s pat and she visibly flinched, but immediately calmed seeing her smile. She didn’t stand, “Uh… Not really. Excited to meet you all though—you seem cool.”
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Gyselle was drinking champagne silently, sitting next to an equally silent guy in a leather jacket. She looks at him and waits for him to introduce himself next, but he extends his arm, motioning for her to go instead. Gyselle sheepishly smiles at him and stands up.
"Hi, everybody. My name is Gyselle Lee, but my friends call me Elle. I'm 23 years old and I'm a college student. I'm studying massage therapy in hopes of becoming a liscenced masseur. Even though I love to care for others, I really value my solitude. I'm not antisocial or anything, though!" She laughs awkwardly.
"So uhh, yeah, I hope I don't rub anyone the wrong way....Oh!" She giggles. "Heh, get it? Because I'm a...uhm, I'll just sit down now."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Nico let Gyselle go before him not because he was a gentleman, but because he doesn't feel like talking, really. But, she sped through that so now it's his turn. He stands up and takes a swig of his drink. "The name's Nico Flores. I'm 27 from Newark, New Jersey and I own my own car repair shop." He sits down in his spot. "And also, I too like my alone time so when I ask for... let me be."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Val once again appears on the monitor. "Hello, HouseGuests. I hope you've all gotten to know one another a little bit. Now, I'm sure you're wondering why there are so few of you in the house. Well... that's because not everyone is here yet. There are still three more HouseGuests left to introduce and, to some of you, these faces will be all too familiar. HouseGuests meet... the rivals." She chuckles and her screen goes black.

"W-Wait? Familiar faces? Rivals? What's goin--"

Before Natasha could finish her sentence, the doorbell rang.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:42 pm

This moment had been planned so. Damn. Carefully. He was going to enter, say something charming (he had wanted to play a song, but had been told doing so was not allowed), walk to Natasha and confess his love in front of this whole cast. Really pour his heart out! What bigger or brighter gesture could he manage? How else could he really show that he loved her and ONLY HER?

It hadn’t occurred to Jules that he might be taking things a step too far... even if it had, he might not be able to stop himself from being as extra as possible.

So, when he opened that door and strode into the room, he kept his cool. He gave an easy smile, radiating a calm energy, and eyes up the group. They looked... tougher than he expected. More capable of winning at least. Maybe he shouldn’t make an idiot of himself so early on.

So, I’m a move that was TOTALLY not idiotic or flashy at all, he moved to the center of the room, dropped his bags, and motioned to himself. “My name is Jules Ortega—you can call me Julie if you like—and I’m from... lots of places. I never stay anywhere for long. The only thing you really need to know is that I am here for one reason.” He then pointed to Natasha. “To win back the love of the single most beautiful, loving, patient, and perfect woman I have ever met.”
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:01 pm

"CUTE!"

A somewhat highpitched voice pierced through everyone's ears. Jules stood aside and revealed the other two rivals behind him. Zella stepped forward, smirking.
"Hiyaa, beautiful people! I'm Zella-Margarita Hidalgo, but please just call me Zella. I know having two first names is icky, but I was cursed with a dumb as fuck mom. Anywhore...
I'm a croupier! They call me the dice queen~! I used to be a college student, well and a stripper before that, ahem, BUT! I had dreams in college...that got ruined by a certain someone in this room.... GYSELLE WHAT'S GOOD?"

"You have to be kidding me...." Gyselle facepalms.

"Luckily for her, I don't like to hold grudges...usually. MOVING ON!" She then makes her way to the sitting area and grabs a glass of champagne.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Oh no. What she had deemed to probably be her worst nightmare just happened. He's back. Back into her life after hurting her so deeply... and here he is. Back and still hurting her, even in the context of the game. Painting her as a target.

She smiled nervously. It was either that or cry in front of everyone, but it's day one and she can't do that. "Jules." She nodded her head at him and tried to keep her composure.

"Wait who are these people?"

"Jules is my ex-boyfriend."

"That sucks." Nico then gets up and walks to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:00 am

Stephanie smiles, gets up and hugs the new people in a group hug not really understanding the atmosphere of the room..well acting like she doesn't. "Welcome to the party! The more people the merrier, makes the show even more fun and challenging." she then puts her hand on her chest "I'm Stephanie by the way. Come sit with all of us so we can all get to know each other! Plus we might as well hear how you know some of us already" she smiles then sits down looking up at the new houseguests waiting for them to come sit down
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:49 am

Ex-boyfriend? Ouch. It felt so small and unimportant when she said it like that. Nevertheless, he kept a smile on his face and picked up his guitar. He was awesome, and if he kept telling himself that then maybe Natasha would start to believe it again. “Excellent idea, beautiful lady~ We talk, we drink, I play a little music, we get comfortable, turn down the lights~”

He wanted Natasha back, and he wasn’t actually sure what would make HER jealous... but when he saw her flirting with another man, HE felt jealous so Jules figured the same logic would apply. He scanned the room, then sent a wink at the trashiest of the girls—a redhead in a cowboy hat. “How about it, gorgeous. We could make beautiful music together~”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:13 am

Amberly lets out an obnoxious and irritating chuckle that could sadly be used for an amber alert alarm on your iPhone.
"Who, me?" she blushes turning acne red.

Lets Get to Know One Another Giphy
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 am

Jules smirked. He thought this girl would be PERFECT—sweet, awkward, and way too innocent to actually have to get near (she smelled like a barn, even from across the room). Little did he know...

He winked, plucking out a bubbly tune on his guitar. “Of course! You’re beautiful, baby!”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:34 am

This man... something about him was making Amberly quiver in her own cow sweat. Was it his chiseled face, bad-ass tattoo's or maybe the way he pulled such a clever pick up line? For some odd reason she only meet him for 10 minutes but to her and him it felt like 10 years...

She snorts in laughter "My... U have such a way with werds. Is there anything else u can play beside a guitar?" She wanted to continue with something dirty but she needs to be classy, she doesn't want to start off TOO strong.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:38 am

... oh no. He knew that look all too well. That was the look he got from teenagers in the romance section at bookstores. He glanced around looking for some eyes to meet other than those of the Beverly Hillbilly.
“Uh... scrabble?”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 am

Natasha looked on at the scene uninterestedly. She knew what he was up to. Did he just so happen to forget that they dated for a very long time? Any person with more than two brain cells could see it. ‘Guess that says more about Amberly than him.’

“So, Amberly, where are you from again? I’m not sure you mentioned it.” She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 am

She snaps her head to Natasha. "Well, I'm frum a beautiful town called Lake Charles in Louisiana!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:41 am

“Oh, I thought Louisiana was a little more… Liberal. Than that.” This had been a bad idea. MAYDAY.

Lets Get to Know One Another Giphy

“Beautiful place, regardless. What about…” he looked around, finally locking eyes with Joel. “You! Share something about yourself, you Greek god of a man!”

Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:33 pm

"Woah there, tiger!" Joel laughs.
"I already introduced myself before you showed up, but whaddup I'm Joel!" He then approaches Jules and attempts to do a ''bro-type'' handshake with him.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Uh… fist bump? Yea, fist bump. That’s what the kids do nowadays! “Of course, but tell us more! I’m dying to know all about you~ What are your hobbies, how many women have you seduced” he raised a brow. “How many… men?”
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Joel backs away a bit. Jules' behavior made him a little uncomfortable. Was he hitting on him? None the less he plays along, as Joel loves nothing more than talking about himself.
"Oh man, huh, where do I start? I'm kinda all over the place. I love surfing, exercising, photography,
wildlife. I travel a lot, actually! I can't really stay put in one spot, so this game will definitely be an out of box experience!" He pauses.
"Well, regarding women you could say I'm known to please." He glances over at some of the girls in the room who might be listening to their conversation and winks at them.
"Men? I don't really have experience with men. I'm straight, bro. Mostly...?" He scratches his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lets Get to Know One Another
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Living Room-
Jump to: