The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Get to Know One Another

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Lets Get to Know One Another - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Ireland looks over, hm so I'll probably have to flirt with this guy to butter him up into an alliance since he seems girl crazy "yeah we can tell you work out cutie, maybe we can work out together sometime" she winks and smiles at Joel ugh gross, this is cringey but I gotta do what I can to win this game
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:02 pm

MOSTLY. Interesting.
He tucks that knowledge away for later, instead opting to give him a slap on the back. SUPER bro-y. “A real Renaissance man! Fantastic! You and I will be great friends, I’m sure~”

Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Joel started checking out the girl that responded to him from head to toe and just then Jules slapped his back. Of course for Joel that was a weak slap.
"Haha yeah, looking forward to it, man!"
Joel starts thinking how Jules can be a potential alliance member....and possible client at his gym.
Dude's scrawny.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:44 pm

“I look forward to spending a LOT of time with YOU~” He winked at Joel, then went to flitter around with the other cast members. Israel or whatever wasn’t thick enough for him to be interested, the twins had slipped away, Natasha was… Uhh… Someone he’d have to talk to in private… That left Amberly or one of the dudes. He figured he’d just observe for a while and sat down to bust out some FUNKY TUNES on his AXE!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get to Know One Another   Lets Get to Know One Another - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lets Get to Know One Another
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Living Room-
Jump to: