The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Empty
PostSubject: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:56 am

Natasha plops down her personal luggage on one of the beds and claimed it as her own. She sighs. ‘I could really use a nap... or a massage. Something.

She continued rummaging through her things are started nearly organizing her items.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 am

The twins knew right off the bat to go for Natasha. After not getting anywhere with Nico (except for making the worst dad joke in existence… yikes), they decided to split up to tackle more ground.

Jane went hunting, and Harriet went to set up shop in the same bedroom as Natasha. She put on a great big smile and heaved her bag onto one of the many vacant beds. “Hey, girl! What’re you doing in here—the party’s still going on.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Stephanie comes walking in cheerfully but then sees Natasha upset. She puts her bags on a bed then goes over to the girls "Hey Natasha, right? I'm so sorry that the producers did that to you...and that your ex was busy flirting with other girls. That's like SO crappy. I might know how to get back at him though and make him regret leaving you" she crosses her arms and smiles hoping to make Natasha feel better
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Natasha looks over her shoulder as Stephanie and Harriet greet her. "Oh, hey girls. I just came to pick out my bed, that's all. I'm fine." She smiles.

She cocks her head at Stephanie. "Get back at him? I mean, he did hurt me but I don't want to hurt him back... and with how he reacted after our break up and what he said out there when he entered... I'm pretty sure he regrets his decisions."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Stephanie puts her hands up and shakes her head "Omg no no no, I didn't mean like do something to hurt him or make him upset. If he regrets it enough, he would just talk to you instead of flirting with other girls to make you jealous. I was just talking about giving you a makeover so that all the guys gawk after you which will make him jealous and actually talk to you instead of acting out. I learned some makeup tips from my years of modeling and miss teen America so I could help you slay the whole house down. Not that you don't cause you're so pretty. But you know what I mean. Plus it would be fun! Imagine the look he'll make when he sees all the guys gawking over you." She laughs "it would get him to at least talk to you so some other guy doesn't sweep you away"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:29 pm

“Uh… Not to be ‘that girl’, but he came in proclaiming his undying love for her. If Natasha wanted him back, she could get him without going through some cheesy sitcom plot.” This Stephanie chick was STUPID. Maybe she could be fun to mess with, though.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Stephanie puts her hands on her hips then looks back and forth from the girls "Hmm cheesy? This isn't about food silly! Anywho now Natasha has to watch out for that redheaded girl, I don't know if I heard her name. She might think Jules is actually interested. I mean I guess this also depends on how the breakup happened...like if Natasha was the one who broke up with him it shouldn't be her job to get him back...should it? Hmmm"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:04 pm

“I… Um. Wow.” This girl was DANGEROUSLY stupid. Stay far away from her ass. “But it’s not really her job to get him back regardless. There’s SO many hot guys here to choose from.”

“Did someone mention hot guys?” Jules strode in, as usual invading Natasha’s personal bubble and setting his stuff down. “No offense, but I am not bunking with the sweaty, smelly gym bros, so…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements   Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let’s Discuss Sleeping Arrangements
Page 1 of 1