The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8- The Sleeping Bull Awakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Week 8- The Sleeping Bull Awakes Empty
PostSubject: Week 8- The Sleeping Bull Awakes   Week 8- The Sleeping Bull Awakes Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Sam stormed into the diary room, slamming the door shut. She sat down with a huff. "I. Can. NOT. Believe. Peaches. Right. Now!" She emphasized each word with a clap. This was the first time she had been this angry in a LONG time. Sam was always good about keeping a level head and not letting her emotions take over her, well, except when she cried. She was always a crybaby. She looked at the camera. "Hold onto your butts, cuz I've got some things to say."

"FIRST OFF! She made Garfield cry! GARFIELD!!! Like... if she is pissed at him, I don't even want to know how she feels about me right now. He had nothing to do with anything! Sorry to break it to ya Peachy, but Garfields feelings are his own, and if he doesn't like ya the way you want him to, SUCK IT UP! I'm sad that I can't be with Gobi, but you don't see me going up to him and making him feel like shit about it! If Garfield REALLY meant that much to you, saying those things to him was the worst thing you could do!"

She took a deep breath. "SECOND! Why are you so salty about us celebrating our win?! Like- what, did you want us to coddle you so you felt included?! I will NOT feel bad about being happy for my friends and I winning safety!" Sam suddenly remembered how tense Gobi seemed around Peaches. She gasped. "AND IF YOU SO MUCH AS SAID ONE NASTY WORD TO MY SWEET LIZARD BOY, SO HELP ME I'LL-" Sam realized she was getting hysterical and calmed herself down. 

She looked at the camera as though she were talking to Peaches directly. "Look.... I know I messed up with you. And I really do feel bad about it, but I apologized and tried to smooth things over." She threw her arms in the air. "I was going to make you a skittles cheese cake!" She put her arms back down and sighed. "I miss the cool Peaches that I made cookies with. The Peaches that I could share my feelings with. I wanted to make up with you and go back to the way things were." Her face hardened. "But you messed with my boys. You can trample over me all you want, but you messed up when you dragged them down. Congratulations. You woke a sleeping bull. I hope you're ready for the horns." Sam walked out the room slamming the door. The camera fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Week 8- The Sleeping Bull Awakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8- The Sleeping Bull Awakes   Week 8- The Sleeping Bull Awakes Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Sam walked into the diary room and sat down with a small smirk on her face. She let out a small chuckle and shrugged. "I tried Peaches. I gave you a chance to fix things." She sat up straight and made a square with her fingers. "Let me paint a picture for ya. You are walking around and come across a lion and a zebra. The zebra is lying on the ground injured and the lion is standing right next to it. Who do you sympathize with?" She looks at the camera. "Take a wild guess who the lion and zebra are. Sorry girl, but your attitude has not been cute. And exposing Gobis feelings to Garf, not cool! I'm angry, but I was willing to put that anger aside for the sake of the promise I made to Garf to not go after you. But I wasn't going to let everything slide so easily! So I made you a cake. And one of two things was going to happen. A, you would accept my apology and everything would be cool. Or B, you reject me in front of everyone and look like the lion. It was all up to you." She shrugged her shoulders and looked off to the side. "I kept my promise to Garf. All I did was make a cake." She smirked at the camera.
Back to top Go down

Week 8- The Sleeping Bull Awakes
Page 1 of 1