The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Empty
PostSubject: Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]   Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Amberly begins to clear her voice while Jules set's his guitar to the correct pitch for the song. Amberly drinks her pickle juice and looks back at Jules.
"U redy?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]   Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:14 pm

He strummed the guitar, having finally gotten her tuned and prepped for Amberly's... unique voice. This was sure to go viral! Sure, he didn't have Natasha to inspire him anymore... Or help him with lyrics... or smile and tell him that he wasn't a loser... And oh god her cute little dimples, and the way she always smelled like honey and OH GOD HE WAS SO LONELY!!

But, Jules didn't have time to think about Natasha and her extremely cute habits now. He had ART TO MAKE!

"I think the real question is... Are you ready~?"

Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Tumblr_ov0olmxNRD1wwrxv8o1_500

"Ready to ROCK AND ROLL, BEST PLATONIC FRIEND!!!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]   Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:27 pm

"TeeHAWWWW, Oh Jules...." She flutters her eyes. "I'm ready for anything... HIT IT, LUVUR!" She points to him.

As Jules begins to play the soft tune she begins to sing.
"Oh Jules... Oh, yeah... OH YEAH.... O0o0oo0ooHHh YEeEEeaaaHHHH..." Her voice cracks sharply like a Saw cutting through metal.
"HhhHHhh....." She finishes now giving Jules his spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]   Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Jules visibly winced at Amberly's high pitched cracking and her extremely sexual moaning. But, lots of people can't sing! Like uh... Billie Joe Armstrong?? Then again, punk is kind of all about being weird and sounding awful. Maybe Amberly could be in a really good metal band?

Regardless, Jules had a BEAUTIFUL voice and he was ready to let out some emotional baggage... Poorly. The boy wrote poetry like a twenty-something lesbian with abandonment issues.

"When you were here,
Everything was warm and bright
Your skin was like honey
Smile so perfect it made me cry

Friends tell me to find someone new
But how can I?
When every time I wake up,
Little memories of you invade my mind

Every forgotten shirt in the laundry,
Every tattered record we bought together,
Every nail polish stain,
Every time I remember you left"

He sighed, letting all of that negative energy out, then smiled. GOD THAT FELT GOOD! Time for a BIG FINISH! He was sure Amberly had her own shit to let out, so he pointed toward her and flashed a big smile "TAKE US HOME, A-DOG!!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]   Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Amberly gazes in Jules romantic vocals that match with her as well. He was clearly talking about her, but she will just play dumb for now and play hard to get. Now it's time for her ultimate talent to be revealed.

"RE-RE-RE-REEEEMIIIIXXXXX" She yells from the top of her lungs and raps a sick beat.

"Throwin ones throwin twenties on the strip pole
Spinnin around that shit like a pistole
Impressing the shit out of Jules When he sticks it in my whole
lookin like the half-time show in the super bowl
with my rap it sounds so flow
bitch whhhaaaaaaaaatttt
stick it in my buuuuuuuuuut
Im bringing country flo
to this show
now i gotta go
peace, yo"

Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Ve9GCLm
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]   Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Uh... That was interesting. A little more Bro-Country than he expected, but THEY COULD STILL WORK WITH IT!!

He livened up the beat a little, tapping the lid of some storage containers with his foot to make a vague drum beat. "AMBERLY. THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! So much emotion--I love that you threw in some celebrity drama to keep things interesting. Very Nicki Minaj to suggest you're sleeping with someone you aren't!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]   Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 am

"Well, I was always compared to Nicki herself by some of my friens down at da karaokey!"

Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Giphy

"You also sound g8 urself with your unique voice, that no singer could ever reach!" She flusters her eyes owlishly at him having Jules notice her crusty eye shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]   Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Recording Studio [RP between Jules & Amberly]
Page 1 of 1