The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Empty
PostSubject: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Amberly is eating peanut butter with a spoon. She's so lonely... in so much distress... she needs a man right now.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Fortunately (for Amberly. Jules on the other hand…), Jules was on the way to fetch some… Junk food. The man didn’t eat real people food. How he stayed so skinny was anybody’s guess.

He opened the door, spotted Amberly, and froze. Eating PEANUT BUTTER? With a SPOON? NUT NUT NUT!!!!!!!!

Well, more like a friend-nut. He had a platonic mental boner at the idea of being friends with this girl. And eating garbage together. While crying about feelings and shit.

But, he put on his usual charming smirk and leaned against the door. “Howdy, lil’ lady~”

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:17 pm

She licks the spoon seductively "Hey partner" ; )

"What brings u here? Getting somethin to eat doesn't seem 2 b the full reasun." She strikes a pose.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Normally, Jules was a lot better at picking up on innuendo. But, the man was hungry, Amberly looked like a child prostitute (a really cheap one at that—like the ones at beauty pageants), and he was all-in on his thicccccc goddess. So, he just blinked, “… What else would I be here for?”

Jules reached over her head and started rooting around, finally grabbing a jar of pickles.

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 pm

"Ohhhh...." She looks at the jar of large pickles "I know exactly what u mean" Amberly bites her lips and inches closer to his ears "Ur making my bread basket rumple more than 2 turkeys in a fighting cage."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:29 pm

He laughed, “Oh, you’re funny! I like you!.. But why would you use turkeys? That would be an awful lot of noise.” Jules fished a pickle out of the jar and dipped it in her peanut butter… Sensually~ Not on purpose, but just because he was a sensual musician. Everything he did was sexy!!

Then he straight up deepthroated that pickle. Man had no gag reflex and ate like a pig. A… Sexy pig?

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:39 pm

"GOLLLLLLY!"

One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Nut_by_ishb1sh-dbq9gwn
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Jules, still unaware of the small ocean forming in Amberly’s crusty knickers, sighed and grabbed another pickle. He was ready to unleash some straight up POETRY to his new friend. “This peanut butter reminds me of Natasha… it’s so thick and satisfying.”

… Natasha was the lyricist for most of his songs. Clearly.

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:56 pm

'Such a way with wurds...' She flutters her eyes. Although, he called her a different name. which is fine cause if he wants to call her Natasha. Well gosh, darn it let the sexy dark skin man name her what he wants!

"Yeah... That's right... Natasha is here to make ur insides taste and tingle like no food has evur done 2 u before." Her breathe shakes.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Her breath not only shakes, but also STINKS. He recoils and tries to waft it away with a wave of the hand. “That she did, that she did… But YOU are making my insides shake in a whole different way. May I introduce you to the incredible new world of mouth wash, my friend?”

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:01 pm

"Why..." She fans herself "Nobody has evur offered me a drink b4, eggspecially a drink I nevur heard of. Such a gentleman!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 pm

“I can tell!” Introducing this young filly to the world of dental hygiene? Fantastic! A great opportunity to get some karma points, and show Natasha that he was a caring person! “I’ll make a note to lend you some~” He winked. Take that, Karma God!

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:06 pm

"Why thank u, I never knew high genes could be turned into a drink! A rich man I c. TEE HAW"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:08 pm

He gasped, “Good GOD, woman, your laugh… You sound just like a donkey. Have you considered going into the dubstep scene? I think you would be a smash hit!”

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Amberly, taking so much heat from the countless, romantic compliments. She has never been treated like royalty in her life. She cant take it! she's gonna...! "I'm gonna...!"

Amberly faints.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:14 pm

He blinks. Oh god this didn’t usually happen when he was trying to be friendly… But Natasha had thrown up the first time they’d met, so maybe it was fate? Maybe he and Amberly were destined to have just as strong of a bond!!! But, in a platonic way.

Keeping that in mind, Jules put the lid back on her peanut butter, took it, and shut the door. Leaving Amberly alone, locked in the pantry. All with a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]   One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules] Clock10

Back to top Go down

One Two Unbuckle My Shoes [Private with Amberly and Jules]
Page 1 of 1