The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did that really just happen?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Did that really just happen? Empty
PostSubject: Did that really just happen?   Did that really just happen? Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 am

"I feel so humiliated and degraded." Gyselle wipes her tears and moves away certain hair strands from her forehead.
"To get attacked on TV by a deranged bigot like her was something I could have never anticipated. I don't know how she was brought onto this show so easily, but I hope the producers now see they made a huge mistake. My family would probably want me to sue for all of this, but I don't think any of that is necessary. I'll be fine as long as this doesn't happen again nor to anybody else...luckily, I don't think the others in this house are crazy like Zella. That's all I have to say about this awful experience, so I'll carry on playing pretending that it didn't happen.
Oh and I would like to thank Cam and Joel for stepping in. Not a lot of people have the guts to do something like that, so I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down

Did that really just happen?
Page 1 of 1