The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - What will happen next?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Week 6 - What will happen next?  Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - What will happen next?    Week 6 - What will happen next?  Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:43 pm

The girl sits in front of the camera and hugs a Teddy bear.

"I am very happy for Paula this week. I had so damaged her reputation in the beginning that I still couldn't make it up to her. In any case, now she can prove to everyone that she is capable of much. It's cool. I'm happy for Wanda. She's a very strong player. But... I can't stand the thought of Xavier leaving the house. Knowing that he could return immediately after the eviction, I felt even sadder. No, I'm glad Sam got a second chance, because Martin's campaign against her was pretty scary. But now he's gone and she can unlock her potential. But I feel like I lost the whole game to Andre. I may have stayed here for another week, but I still managed to take out my friend. It's a victory, I think. As for the double departure this week...Anything can happen."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Week 6 - What will happen next?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - What will happen next?    Week 6 - What will happen next?  Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 pm

"What the hell is going on? Carmen was flirting with Wanda to save herself? Peaches met with Martin? Sergio wants to move in with ivy? Why didn't I know any of these facts?! The aura of this house can no longer keep balance, which means that a real war is coming. It seems that all the guests are beginning to understand who is a threat to them. No matter what happens at this stage, the dal it will only be harder!"

Week 6 - What will happen next?  V4H

"I know that last week Sergio supported me when Andre sent me to the nomination. And I don't think any of the girls in the nomination voted against me. So I don't know how much Paula and Wanda's shot can actually save us from dangerous players. I'm not a strategic player, so I can only watch"
Back to top Go down

Week 6 - What will happen next?
Page 1 of 1