The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Limper of the noon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Limper of the noon  Empty
PostSubject: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:59 pm

She still has a bit of a limp but has a ice pack and one of her bandannas wrapped around her right knee. She sits on the couch with her leg propped up against one of her pillows and in her socks.

"What a bummer...that was some night and then coming back seeing no Morgan after I couldn't find Yoshi...they both fell asleep haha!" she laughs to herself "AND I'm talking to myself again...nice..."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Satoshi nearly walks past the living room until he catches a glimpse at an injured Valenda. He feels foolish for mistaking her for a man last night. Especially since he found his glasses on the side of his night stand. He decides sit next to her to see if she is alright since the POP challenge.

"Hello Valenda. Forgive me for this silly question but how is your leg doing? You fell pretty hard during the POP challenge."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:03 pm

She jumps a bit "Yikes! Oh hi there Sato phew you scared me a bit...uh did you hear me talking to myself?" she relaxes her body when she saw him.

She pokes at her knee a bit "It's doing great just a bit sore and I am still limping" she giggles "me and Morgan are the limping duo!'"

"Yay heh...yea sorry..." she turns a bit red, feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Satoshi is startled by her reaction, but he grabs her by her shoulders to steady her posture.

"Has your doctor ever prescribed you to calm down? It might help with your leg a little bit."

He is slightly confused about her apology. He doesnt remember anything that might have between them she needed to do so.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I think I need to be the one to apologize to you for umm...calling you a man and invading your privacy."

He scratches his head while blushing a bit. "I-I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Morgan comes limping down the steps, luckily he isn't in too much pain where he still needs the crutches. He then sits next to the two "the crips gotta stick together" he smiles as he looks over at Vale.

"Sorry I bailed last night, I didn't know when you were coming back"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:57 pm

She looks straight in his eyes and and got surprised when he grabbed her shoulders "uhh no but my roommate tells me to calm down..." she nervously smiles.

"Because even though I am injured, I still put a smile on my face!" she chuckles "like this and not worry about the cons to it heh."

"Oh about that...when I make my voice deep and the fact I have a slight accent..."she gets the corners of his mouth with both her fingers and forms a smile on him.
"We're even!" she smiles big xP

Vale turns her head towards Morgan "Hoiya Morgan and hey you were tired soooo..."

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Raldo walks into the room and sits down next to Satoshi, He just listens to the conversation waiting for a chance to join in.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:08 pm

Morgan laughs and rubs the back of his head sheepishly "Yeaahh haha I was mentally drained from this whole week and the POP challenge. Emphasis on challenge" He laughs a bit trying to cover that part of the reason he went to bed is because he is a bit shocked that he revealed that he is poor, he never lets his guard down. That is one of his biggest insecurities, why share it week one already!?
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:36 am

Valenda turns her head to Je "Hi Raldo!! You wonderful being! How are you?"

She reaches her hand over and rubs Morgan's back "You're feeling a lot stress huh...it's okay Gan." She smiles
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:42 am

Morgan shakes his head rapidly up and down "yeah. Having to nominate 3 different people in one week, losing my cool and quitting a comp and trying to save us has been so stressful. Since the eviction is going to be soon, I am sure that tons of people are going come talking to me but I knew what to expect with a show like this. And I knew what would happen if I became HA"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 am

"Well now our Crips need to be a little bit more careful so that they can heal properly. That's Doctor Hiyama's orders."

He smiles to let them know that he's kidding about the second part of his statement. He then returns to his serious expression after hearing about the eviction coming up.

"I know that things are becoming more real the closer we are to eviction. But this just means that we need to band together and stay strong. Whatever people say to you Morgan, don't let it stress you too much. You are still a human being and the next House Ambassador will have to go through the same thing you are."

He notices the bearded man sitting next to him and give him a small smile.

"Nice to see you Je'Raldo. I'm glad to see the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse together."

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:05 am

Morgan sighs "Yeah I know, I just feel like I am not going to have a good image on TV. Who knows with editing and shit. I might look like the bad guy. I usually don't care what people think but damn, without weed I am actually stressed what people think" He takes a deep breath trying to calm his nerves. His anxiety has started to get pretty bad without weed to help chill him out
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:19 am

Satoshi cocks an eyebrow up

"Oh please, it will take years of editing and me selling my soul to the Devil to make not look like the bad guy. Compared to what happened to me, you look like the house hero. I know that what's going on is beyond stressful to you but maybe after the eviction ceremony we should all do something together...you know...fun."

He hasn't said the 'f' word and meant it years.

"So that we all can unwind and relax a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:25 am

Morgans rubs his chin thinking "I mean you do have a point. But I've had my diva moments too." he shrugs "at least we'd be the evil friends" he laughs and pats him on the back "yeah we should do something fun. I need a drink or something, especially if CeCe stays..."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:32 am

"Well if that is going to be the case, I shall see you in hell Morgan."

The fact that Morgan called Satoshi his friend caught him off guard. It made him feel relieved that he is actually making progress in becoming a better man in the house. But then the thought of Cash staying terrifies him.

"We are going to need the whole bottle. And then if he talks to me...then bring on more."

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 am

"Oh honey, I already knew I was going to hell. Hail satan!" He laughs at his own joke a little too much, must be the affects of the medicine to heal his ankle

Morgan rolls his eyes "yeaahh true. I should be careful around alcohol though"  he wants to talk about his piece of shit mother but he stops before he even hints at talking about that. He doesn't need to go there again. He is hoping that it was forgotten that he even confessed that the other night
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:48 am

Satoshi looks at him with a bit of concern.

"Are you okay there? Do you need Isaiah to perform an exorcism you?"

He slouches on the couch and puts both of his thumbs on the roof of his mouth. Thinking about the actions he did whenever he was intoxicated. All the mistakes he made...

"I should really be more wise about my alcoholic intake as well."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:58 am

Morgan laughs "Maybe. I haven't seen the guy in a while so maybe that brought the devil out in me"

"Yeah I think plenty of us will make bad decisions drunk"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:06 pm

While she is rubbing her knee she keeps overhearing the boys talk about alcohol and thinks to herself 'I always drink when I am extremely stressed out...I need it!'

She turns her head to both "I think a few of you do need to drink...it's been stressful"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Satoshi is slightly concerned about her suggestion. He doesn't want to relive history like he has done multiple times before coming to the house. He doesnt want to give in to his alcoholic temptation. So, he shrugs the thought and tries to play it cool for now.

"On second thought, maybe I don't need it that much. Depending on the circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Morgan points his finger in agreement "Good point. Yeah I don't know how I will react. Me being drunk might not be good...someone could make me mad then I would go off on them, I hardly get drunk so I am not sure"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:14 pm

She leans back "If you're worried about getting out of control you guys...I am willing to not drink and keep an eye out for anyone because I always do that...watch everyone drink besides me so no problem.

She puts a rag on her eye "As long as I still look like Frankenstein...don't wanna drink and scare people."

"True true...plus I am strangely serious when I am drunk."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Morgan shrugs "I mean I already have a target on my back pretty sure so it doesn't matter if I go off on someone or not. Plus you shouldn't miss out on the fun!"

Morgan raises an eyebrow "Really Vale Chip? You serious?" He then laughs
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:36 pm

She folds her arms and sticks her tongue out "Yes I am like serious!! My roommate even recorded me a few times and has showed me...my mind was blown!" she makes an explosion hand motion.

"I am going to kick his butt so therefore, I really don't drink as much heh."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Satoshi raises an eyebrow at the thought of Valenda being serious and drunk.

"So you become my red haired Irish twin when you drink?"

He laughs at how ironic his drunk self acts compared to hers and Morgan's.

"I actually think I would be the one to piss you guys off on accident. I kinda don't take anything seriously when I drink...until the hangover kicks in, then I am a miserable son of a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Limper of the noon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next