The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Limper of the noon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Morgan shakes his head "Naw dude, you make me mad sober" he then laughs and pats his back

"Just kidding bud. You wouldn't make me mad. But after this eviction, I feel like people are going to come after me and might try to pick a fight with me. Which is stupid because they saw how slow I was during the coconut comp...and I have a bad ankle now, so I won't be a threat at all and if my gut is right, the house is gonna be divided so my social game sucks too." He laughs a little bit but deep down he is so scared for the eviction. If it goes wrong, he could be going home next and he did not come to get voted off second.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Satoshi looks over at Morgan with a face that screams "really?" in a sarcastic tone.

"I guess I have a natural gift of being a pain in the ass. Whether it is intentional or not."

But then his sarcastic tone turns into a reasurring one. Although, as much as he feels bad for Mark, Satoshi thought that he was sure to be punished for the HOA comp. But he still wonders about something.

"Morgan, I'm sure that as long as you can keep yourself together you will be fine. Since you became the House Ambassador, you have been getting along with other people. So I'm sure that we can think of something in case things don't go our way."

He then looks at Valenda with confused look on his face.

"If you don't mind me asking, Why didn't you and Dio put me up for the punishment during the first challenge? I thought just by my rude behavior, I would be the first one that you guys would have thought of."

"Especially Dio" He mutters under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:25 pm

She slowly stands up and puts her hips on her hips "As someone who is from Ireland I know how to handle my drinks...the good shit is what hits me!" she grins and poses.

She laughs "I don't take myself serious sometime my bad!" she laughs & snorts a bit more.
"Aww poor Yoshi..." she pats his shoulder and grins "tarraing suas!! Suck it up!"

"My inner Irish kicks in a lot too when I am drunk..."she looks at Morgan and throws a pillow at his back "Don't worry much okay?"

"Uhh..."she bites down on her lip " I thought about that in the beginning...I saw how you were towards others but...if you think about it, you really wouldn't been here right now with us."
She rubs her arm "I wouldn't have met you..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Morgan looks a little skeptical "I don't think I have gotten along with just everybody... I feel like Cash is going to convince people to keep him since he has such a good social game then I am gonna be targeted since I actually see through his bullshit. Unless one of you guys win HA this week or Mark goes home, I am positive that I will be up on the block...especially after that fight with Deressa... might just be my anxiety but I am nervous and can't calm down. I just hope that if I do get on the block that I resist having a panic attack and win the POP comp"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:38 pm

"I'll talk to Deressa doll! I really adore her and she just felt isolated from others since she didn't have to do the challenge so yes Cash went up to her and greeted her with a bright smile." she tapped her finger on her chin "It's her choice if she wants to talk to you about what happened or you go."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Morgan just shakes his head a little bit "There's no need to get involved, it's okay. She came after me for asking a simple question and trying to show them that Cash is a bigger threat but they can do whatever yet she yells at me. I am not apologizing to her, she was rude and acted like I don't know struggles when we're from similar cities! I don't care, she can put me on the block, if she even wins. I am not going to beg for her friendship, I have worse things to worry about than some girl who doesn't even know me" he rolls his eyes but then quickly stops. He does realize that he is talking to Vale who just said she is good friends with Deressa but he can't help but still be a little angry.

He then frowns "I'm sorry, I know that you are friends with her. I just hate when people are condescending and accuse me of doing and being something that I am not. Yeah that could be my slight ego or pride getting me all defensive but it just bothers me when people do that and I am not going to just take something from someone"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:21 pm

She takes a back at his words and realizes how angry he sounded "I-I'm sorry I even mentioned about it just I'm just not a fan of conflicts...that's all." she rubs her chin with one hand on her hip "Well we are acquaintances but it's okay you don't have to force yourself to do anything to please her..." she turns around and limps over to the couch on the other side then sits with her legs up.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Satoshi's slowly widen at Valenda's words. Not that she thought about it at first, but that she was glad that she didn't. He was actually very touched that a complete stranger at the time wanted to give him a chance.

"That's true. I would admit defeat and wait for everyone to vote for me to leave. So, I can't stress this enough..." He places her hands between his as he slightly smiles at her. "Thank you for giving me a chance."

He them returns his attention to Morgan since he seemed like he needed the help more than he ever could. He places a hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down.

"Look, like Valenda said. She will try to talk to Deressa about the whole thing. And if there is still someone who you think has something against you, then maybe you should try to sort things out with them. Like you did with me."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Morgan kind of flinches realizes that he kind of snapped a bit "It's okay Valenda, I appreciate that you're trying to help and I hate conflicts too but I just don't see the point and even bothering with her. She has a clear disliking for me for some reason so that's on her."

Morgan looks up at Satoshi with a sad expression. He hates being this vulnerable, especially on TV. At home it is easier for him to hide his feelings when he can get away from everyone else. "Thanks Tosh...I mean I think she's the only person who has a problem with me...well I hope so. But I mean not everyone is going to like you, there's not much you can do."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Satoshi actually feels a bit sorry for Morgan. He can tell that he is feeling a lot of stress. He knows that Morgan doesn't want to look pathetic on television. Especially if his sister and girlfriend is watching him from home. So he grabs Morgan by both of his shoulders and looks him in the eyes.

"Listen, Morgan. The fact that you are even here in this hell house an achievement within itself. I know that the fact that we are constantly monitored like lab experiments is a terrifying thought. But you don't need to think about the people who don't get along with you here. You need to think about the people at home who are cheering you on. Think of them as a form of motivation."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Morgan is taken aback from Satoshi being this stern but also caring. He smiles a little bit "Thank you Satoshi. I am glad I have you here as a friend. You are right, I will try to calm down and listen to what you're saying."

Deep down Morgan knows that he is still going to have worry; no if ands or buts about it, but he will try his best to stay calm without weed. He knows that if he can't keep calm,
his whole alliance will suffer with him and they don't need that.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:46 pm

She is still listening and rubbbing her knee but realizes the ice pack has melted, so she stood up. She started walking away all quiet "I'm going to change in my sleeping clothes and the ice pack."

She said waving her hand as she exits the living room.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:13 am

He is satisfied with the reaction that he got from Morgan. Even if he made a little bit of a difference in his views, it would mean the world to Satoshi. He then noticed that Valenda is going to leave.

"Alright. Have a nice night. Just please try to be careful with your knee."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:20 am

Morgans yawns then smiles "Yeah I should probably try to get some sleep before this eviction. Thanks again dude. Let's hope everything goes right tomorrow" He walks upstairs to sleep the stress away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limper of the noon    Limper of the noon  - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Limper of the noon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2