The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie] Empty
PostSubject: Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie]   Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Tobias peeked into the room Steph was staying in. Cam was in charge of nominations and he wanted to make sure Steph was good on her promise.

"Hey girly...About the other day. Remember you promised Cam wouldn't put me up? Well I need to cash out on that." He pulled at his collar nervously. "Are you sure I'm still good to avoid getting nom'd this week?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie]   Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Stephanie waves as Tobias comes in. "There was a big fight in the House Ambassador room with Cam, Natasha and Jules so I don't think you have anything to worry about. And I talked about it with Cam, saving you I mean. So even if one of the two come off, Giselle or Aaron would be a replacement since Cam has no ties to them at all. Meanwhile I'm friends with you so he wouldn't do that. "
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie]   Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Tobias stopped what he was doing mid-step towards Steph and took in what she said.

"Wait, a big fight? And I missed it? Oh boy." He made a 'phew' motion with his hand. "It's a bummer my boi Jules may be up for eviction, but I got his back. They all pretty good homies actually..."

But he shook his head rapidly to focus his attention back to her. "But a'ight. Thanks for keeping your promise, girl. And I brought you sumfin!"

He pulled out half of a Milky Way out of his pocket. It still had the wrapper thankfully.

"Don't ask how I got this. Consider it...my treat."

Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie] Creep_by_lets_get_saiko-dbriqor
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie]   Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Stephanie sighs "yeahhh, it wasn't a good look for either side. But I guess there were bound to be fights this season, this is MAD house afterall. And yeah I don't want Jules up either but he's obviously playing for just himself and Natasha. We're getting to that point where people we like have to go sadly and they're a threat. And no problem! I like to keep my promises." She then takes the milky way bad "Thanks dude!" And smiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie]   Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Countin' On That Promise [Tobias and Stephanie]
Page 1 of 1