The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I just have a few questions for some of you...

Natasha, congratulations on your first competition win of the season. How did it feel to win and why did you choose to save your rival from elimination?

Jane, last week you were nominated, but you saved yourself and your sister went home. This week, you didn't have a chance to save yourself but here you are on the block, potentially following your sister out the door. What's going on through your head?

Aaron, were you guys expecting this week to be a double eviction and how do you think this double eviction will change up the game?

Gyselle, Jane and Tobias. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to SAVE (keep in the game). The two people with the least amount of votes to save will go home. Cam, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:39 am

Gyselle stands up.
"I don't think there's a reason for me to stay that benefits anyone other than myself. I came here, hoping to have a good time and play the game. However, I was completely thrown off track thanks to Zella and Amberly. I can't say I wasn't expecting any drama in this house, but they literally were out to get me over nothing. Ever since I haven't really figured myself out and what I should do in this house in order to actually win. That would be my only reason to stay, so I can move on from that unpleasant experience and do a decent gameplay." She pauses and lets out a sigh.
"But sadly, I fear it might be too late for that. If you feel like it is, then I encourage you to save either Tobias or Jane. They're both passionate players and know what they're doing. Unlike me & certain others..."
She eyes Joel and Cam.
Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Tumblr_o3xssfZXmQ1uwovtso4_400
"Thank you for hearing me out, everybody." Gyselle sits down again.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Val appears on the monitor once more. "HouseGuests.... the votes are in. When I reveal the votes, the evicted contestants will only have a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather their belongings and walk out the front door."

She pauses and looks at the three nominated contestants. "With zero votes to save, tonight's first evictee and first jury member is... Jane."

She turns to focus on Gyselle and Tobias. "With two votes to save, tonight's second evictee and second jury member is... Gyselle. Meaning Tobias, you are safe. Ladies, please say your goodbyes, collect your things and walk out the door."

Natasha goes to give a quick hug to Gyselle. She whispers in her ear so only Gyselle can hear, "I'm sorry you had to go, Gyselle. But don't worry, you'll be seeing Cam in the jury house soon." They let go and she smiles.

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Tumblr_inline_nla2iowmav1qlxfbi

She then goes to Jane and gives her a tight hug. "I'm so sorry Jane. This really sucks." She sniffles. "I just want you to know you were my best friend in the house and..."

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Tumblr_inline_ozjp9n0h001sa8gyi_540
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Jane hugged Natasha maybe a LITTLE longer than was strictly necessary, but IT FELT NICE TO BE CALLED SOMEONE'S FRIEND and Natasha smelled so good and--wait what.

When she pulled away, Jane wiped away a few stray tears and grabbed her friend's hands. "I'll be rooting for you. You're smart and beautiful, and you really deserve this money..." She nodded towards Jules, who was too busy fixing his hair to notice. "... As long as he doesn't get a cent of it. Nice guy, not very smart."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Tobias just stood there awkwardly. He had his hands behind his back, his left hand grasping his right elbow. He looked down at the floor as everyone reacted and said their goodbyes.

For one of the first times in his life, Tobias was uncomfortable. He was happy to win, sure, but it came at a cost. Jane was leaving. And yes, she'd be in the jury house until this was all over, but he was still nervous. Finally he had a girl of his own, but they've been split apart just as quickly.

On top of that, he was worried to lose her. Tobias talks a big game, but deep down he knows he's not really that sexy and suave. He worried Jane will come to her senses and realize he isn't that great after all.

At least, that's what Tobias was thinking. He'd never say it out loud.

He shook his head quickly to snap out of it. Time to show her you're still the Tobi she digs.

He smiled a big, goofy smile and ran up behind her. He hugged her tight from behind while laughing, trying to pick her up but totally failing at it.

"Don't be too bummed, girly girl! Tobi'll be here with the cool mill while you're gone. Be good without ya boi, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:26 pm

She was a LITTLE surprised at Tobias sneaking up on her from behind, but Jane was slowly getting used to people sneaking up on her. You don't live almost two months with this many crazy people without learning to deal with them invading your personal space.

When Jane realized who it was, she smiled and turned around to hug him instead. No way he was gonna be able to pic up that THICC GODDESS, so she just chose to ignore his attempts to. And when he said she should be a good girl, EVERYTHING IN HER MIND said that she should say something about being naughty?? But she didn't want to ruin the cute moment and also embarrass herself in front of all her friends and rivals.

Joking and awkwardness aside, she would really miss the little goof ball. He was perky and fun and actually really liked her, but beyond that she felt a really strong bond with him already. If she had played the game a little differently, there could have been something real there... Hopefully he wouldn't find someone else before she got the chance to find out.

"I will... And I b-better not see you in Jury! You've got a lot of people rooting for you to win this thing!" Oh god she wanted to kiss him just one more time before she had to leave. Should she be smooth, or just go for it, or like?? Ugh. It was so hard to figure out how to do this stuff when her only experience was with her gay buddy!

"Uh... Can I get one for the road? Like... Of the smooching variety?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Tobias was honestly so shocked Jane leaned in for a big hug. She felt warm and smelled nice and he honestly loved the PDA because now all the disbelievers he knew could finally see they were wrong. That he could get the girl of his dreams.

Then she asked for a kiss, and he sort of exploded on the inside. Ha! Now's your moment Tobi...You'll get your third kiss ever. PLUS everyone will see you nabbed the THICCest twin ever.

"JJ I thought'd you'd never ask!"

Then...he leaned in...90 percent.

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Creep_by_lets_get_saiko-dbriqor
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Janey-Jane wasn't gonna play these GAMES today! This was their last kiss and she was going to make it count... And also subtly show off that Tobias was HER MAN and nobody else was gonna snag him now that she was evicted. She just went right in for the kill.

In her mind, it went something like this:

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Anna-Kristoff-Frozen

Sweet. Romantic. Passionate. Like they'd done it a thousand times.

But, in reality, it was a little more like this:

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Tumblr_n0ekcdForA1s2wio8o1_500

Desperate and awkward and they totally bonked noses again, and she might have tried to be all sexy and bite his lip and bit too hard. But, c'est la vie. She was happy. They had kissed three times and that felt like kind of official in her mind.

Also if they DID end up together, Jane was positive he knew nothing about WoW and she would be able to basically use his account for a bank.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:20 pm

The kiss was awkward, bumpy, a little painful and probably embarrassing for everyone else in the room, but Tobias didn't notice. Even if they both kissed like fishes, they fish-kissed without a care in the world.

He wanted it to go on forever but eventually Jane would be called off to leave, so Tobias pulled away from the kiss and looked at her with his arms still wrapped around hers.

"So, uh, when I'm at the finish line," he said, initially making eye contact but eventually glancing his eyes away uncomfortably, "I'll count on you as my cheerleader?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:33 am

She was shockingly so into this cute little moment that she didn't even think about the other contestants watching on. Jane just smiled and gave him another little peck on the nose. "You can b-bet on it. I'll be waiting for you."

And with that, she broke away. Val was impatiently clearing her throat and she really didn't want to end up dragged out or something, so... Time to go. Jane wanted her exit to be iconic for more than just her showmance, so she paused at the door.

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction EUYICJG

"I'll be rooting for my friends... And hoping to see Cam next week."

And then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Double Eviction   Week 6 - Live Double Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Live Double Eviction
Page 1 of 1