The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claiming Space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Claiming Space Empty
PostSubject: Claiming Space   Claiming Space Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Jay once again poked his head around the corner of an unfamiliar room. A bathroom.... YES!!

He jogs in and takes a look around.
'This place is HUGE! But- this is the only bathroom I've seen so far.' he quickly took a peek in various rooms and was almost done exploring but nothing resembled a bathroom. DEFINITELY not like this one.

'Oooh well that sucks... But it looks like I'm here first.' he says triumphantly and raises a bag that appears to contain various exotic shampoos and conditioners. He smiles. 'Now I can claim the best space at least!' Jay looks into the camera with a bit of a disconcerting expression. 'And everybody better lay off my stuff...'

He then continues to excitingly put away his toiletries while humming.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Claiming Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming Space   Claiming Space Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Jedd dances into the bathroom after getting lost, thinking it's a bedroom "Alright!!! I finally found one of the rooms uhh" he stops when he see's a gentlemen in there.

"oooh HIYA!! I see there's toilets in the bedroom??! SWEET!!!"

Claiming Space Giphy13
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Claiming Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming Space   Claiming Space Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:19 pm

In fear surprise Jay flinches and drops one of his hair products. He quickly turns around, but sees it's only one of the other houseguest, Jedd. He breathes out and greets him.

'No bedroom here, this is what appears to be the only bathroom in the house.' he gestures to the large room behind them. 'This place is HUGE though. Like how chill is a big bathroom?' Jay sees that the bottle he dropped lies closest to Jedd's feet. 'Could you-?' he motions towards the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Claiming Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming Space   Claiming Space Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:28 pm

He bends down to pick up the item next to his foot "Whoops did I scare you, bro?" He looms at it and hands it to him "This is a expensive product...a friend of mine uses this same shampoo/conditioner but for curls...by the way you have some amazing hair dude" he bites down on his lip "are you a rockstar??"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Claiming Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming Space   Claiming Space Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm

'Scare me? Pfff, no.' he scrapes his throat.

'Oh for reeeals? I can't go without this stuff, if shampoo wouldn't taste so bad I would probably drink it.' he laughs and whips his hair. 'Why thank you! You're quite a goodlooking guy yourself.' he winks at him. 'Is there a girlfriend or boyfriend who claimed you yet?' he leans on the sink.

'And how I wish I was. America just needs to discover the art Jay Trubel makes with his guitar and silky voice.' He playfully waves him off. 'But for reals, I'm a singer songwriter, and rock music is my jam. With a hint of indie input by myself.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claiming Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming Space   Claiming Space Clock10

Back to top Go down

Claiming Space
Page 1 of 1