The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+6
Natalie
Kabirah
Nisha
Cash Carvey
Kiki/Lolo
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:32 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you've had a nice first week, because things are about to get a whole lot rockier." She laughs evilly. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Morgan, how do you feel the group is getting along? Have lines been drawn yet?

Cash, I see you chose to reveal your identity! It was a great TV moment. What do you think the audience is looking for in terms of drama?

Tasha and Satoshi, you two seemed to draw a lot of attention to yourselves with various fights with various different people - including each other. Why do you think that is? Is that an Asian thing? Do you two have anger issues? Like what's the issue, you freaks. Our audience would love to know!

Cash, Mark and Nisha. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Morgan, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 14 hours. So it'll close 2:30PM EST unless everyone votes before then! The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever. It's just for episode purposes.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 1 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Nisha, Cash and Mark. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by Val on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:47 am

Morgan a little startled by the question, as he was zoning out worrying about what will happens, looks up "I mean the group has gotten along for the most part...a few fights here and there. Lines could have been drawn but I think it is too early in the game for that yet" He awkwardly laughs as he knows that the lines easily could have been drawn...drawn by him! Butterflies in his stomach, he waits patiently for the votes to be in.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:53 am

Cash's face lights up as soon as Val appears on the TV Monitor, it feels so real! If only he wasn't in this position on the very first week. He knows he has so much more potential, this is so so not the right time for him to go. Plus, Val had a question for him! He has a chance to speak to his fans.

"Well Val, I didn't really want to reveal myself this soon into the game but not being myself was just not working out for me game wise. As you can see... I'm sitting on this couch with a one in three shot of going home. Maybe it's karma for not being myself in the first place, this goes out to all my fans out there. Always be yourself, if people don't accept you as who you are then they aren't worth your time." He flashes a sweet smile at Morgan and then back at Val.

Later on, after the other houseguests answered and gave their speeches, it was time for Cash to have one last chance to speak to his fellow houseguests.

"Hey friends, I know that this week wasn't great for me and I made mistakes. I shouldn't have lied to you guys and gone undercover the way I did. I hope you can overlook that and understand the reason why I did it. I have so much left I want to do in this house, and so much more I want to learn about each and every one of you guys. C'mon, I need more than just one week away dealing with the paparazzi. I want you guys to meet the real Cash Carvey, not some elite pop star that the media paints me to be. But no matter what happens tonight I'll be rooting for all of you to do great jobs on the show! Thank you!" Cash then sits back down smiling, proud of what he said.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:15 am

Nisha gives a warm smile to the monitor as Val appears. A few chuckles would sound every now and then in regards to some of her comments. As soon as it was her turn to speak, she would stand flashing a smile towards her fellow houseguests. "Hi everyone, it sure has been a wild first week for all of us! I just want to say that it's been great living here and experiencing the craziness with all of you so far. I've definitely enjoyed cooking for you all and would love to continue doing so as I get to know each of you as the individuals you are. I hope that you guys decide to keep me tonight, because I have so much more to give." She takes a seat as she waits for Mark to give his speech soon.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:51 am

Raldo looks at everyone, trying to get a read off of their faces on who they are voting for. He didn't expect the first eviction to be this hard to choose from. He knows for a fact Nisha is safe, she's a sweet girl. Good vibes. but he's stuck between Cash and Mark...
"It's like im on a tetter totter..." He says in his head. He continues to listen to the nominee's speeches to see if one of them can finally make him decide on who.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:24 am

Satoshi looks at the hostess with a blank expression. He knows what she wanted, a negative reaction. If the first day here taught him anything, don't fall for everything people say. Don't let every thing get to him too personally. No matter how badly he wants to vent out his frustrations on the racist cow but there will be a time and a place for that. Now is far too important to resort to his childish actions like he did on the first day. He is in front of everyone in the house. It's make or break time.

"I have my reasons for everything I do. I would like to think it's because of being in a brand new area. A lot of people take stress differently. I would like to apologize to everyone about my rude behavior on the first day. And rather it be obvious to the people at home or not is up for them to decide. And isn't that what your show wants? Drama? It's only the first week and you have most certainly gotten it. I would like to believe that I have gotten better since the first day. Made a friend here or there..."

He looks over at Valenda and Morgan.

"An enemy..."

Looks over at Dio.

"And many are still people I would like to get to know better. And as for what has happened between me and Tasha, I've honestly wanted to settle our little dispute for a while now. Yes I was mad but the passage of time has caused me to get over it. I just hope that it's the same for Tasha. Overall, I don't hate this show or most of the people here. Actually, this season is going to be a whole lot of fun. So, Ms. Williams. I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity. I will continue to entertain the audience as long as I am here."

He then bows to the monitor. He has no idea if she is actually seeing it but the contestants see it and that's all that matters. His message of respect has been sent. He then takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:29 am

Mark raises his head as Val appears on the TV screen. Though it's not noticeable, his hands are shaking from the stress. he also taps the armrest to let out his nerves from being evicted.

As other houseguests have answered to Val's questions it's Mark turn to say speech to others
He stands up and looks at everyone with slighty miserable expression "First of all, I was expecting being  nominated first, it's obvious that I'm not very sociable person... It's hard for me to make new contacts with anyone since for the  most of my life, I was living just with my family, no friends, just a big forest with tons of animals..." He smirked "I'm really aware of being a big threat according to my appearance and how I almost won HA, but I just didn't want to show any of my weaknesses."

He looks at Dio and Valenda

"I know your choice was just only for the sake of strategy, I respect that. But that's a big bummer to be nominated in the first week... Yeah..." 

"Anyway, I'm sure there's a big chance to me being evicted since most of you don't really know about me, comparing to other nominees and don't trust the quiet person like me, but if I really stay in, which actually everyone knows this won't happen, I'll try my best to new, better and more friendly person, that's all what I can say." He sits down on the armchair and stares at the ground while waiting for the voting results
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house. "HouseGuests... the votes are in. With 0 votes to evict... Nisha... you are safe. That leaves Cash and Mark."

She looks at the two boys sitting on either side of the couch. There's a long, intense pause. "By a vote of 8 to 4...

...Mark, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Ti'Shaun is sitting on the arm of a couch, casually filing her nails unemotionally as Val announces the name of the first evicted houseguest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Valenda looks down for a moment and thinks to herself 'damn...even if I voted for Cash...Mark would've still lost.'

She sits up a bit and frowns.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Morgan starts bouncing his leg out of nervousness. 8-4!? Someone had to lie to him about voting for Cash... all he can mudder out is "crap". He just hopes someone in his alliance didn't betray him and hopes they win HA so he isn't put on the chopping block.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Satoshi's eyes are wide open as he heard who was evicted. How could that happen? Cash was clearly the greater threat in this house. Yet he won by a landslide. But he decides to show no reaction even though deep down, he does feel pity for the lumberjack.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:48 pm

"Shit... these people are here to play..." he thinks to himself. He assumed everyone was going for Cash but alas, that wasn't the case. He looked over at Mark in an upset manner.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Nisha lets out a breath of relief as she hears that no one voted for her. She waits to hear the further results, not being too surprised that they'd keep the celebrity over Mark. Even so, she gets up as Val concludes her speech and gives Mark a heartfelt hug. She then moves to hug several more of the houseguests, thanking each and every one of them.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Feeling a knot in her stomach, she sees's Nisha come up to her and hugs her real tight as she puts her head on her shoulder "I knew you weren't going to get voted...you're such an amazing person!"

She looks at Mark, feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:31 am

Raldo sitting next to Ti'Shaun looks at her, wondering if the move they did is beneficial to them in the long run. He stands up and tells Mark goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:47 am

As he hears the results, he stands up and says his last words "So, that's it... This is the end of my adventure in Mad Mouse" He frowns

After he says goodbye to everyone, he heads up to the door "Heh... See you guys... never, I guess" He frowns more since this was his only chance to meet new people, but he failed. (Keep in mind he lives really far away from everyone else in this game)
He opens the door and leaves this house as the first evicted person.

Week 1 - Live Eviction Bye_ma13
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:05 am

Cash lets out a huge sigh of relief... that was way too close for comfort. It could've been worse, 8-4 was a pretty good scenario. Seeing Mark walk out those doors made everything feel so real though, it really brought reality into place. He didn't really get to know him on a personal reason... he really had no reason to, it was one of them going home and there was no changing that.

Meanwhile, while Mark was leaving, Cash make sure to hug and thank everyone that he could. He made sure to congratulate Nisha on surviving the eviction with him and gave her a good hug.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1