The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Task #1 (Private RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Task #1 (Private RP) Empty
PostSubject: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:22 am

A monitor turns on and Val appears on the screen. She grins a wicked smile as she faces the two HouseGuests in front of her. "Hello, Valenda. Hello Dio. I hope you two have settled in nicely. You two are here because you were randomly selected for the first task. You both will have to unanimously decide which fellow HouseGuest will receive a reward and which HouseGuest will receive a punishment. Be careful of your choices, because this decision is not anonymous and WILL be revealed to the other contestants."

She pauses and smirks at them. "Oh and one more thing: If you guys cannot come to a unanimous decision, you will BOTH receive a punishment. You have the rest of the night to make your decision based completely on first impressions. Good luck, choose wisely and try not to make too many enemies too fast." She laughs evilly as the screen turns black and leaves the two contestants to make their decision.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:24 am

Valenda sat there in awed after the screen went out and blinked slowly "uh...we will be exposed...we have t-to decide?!" She holds her hair "uhhh this is going to be difficult!" as she side eyes Dio
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:41 am

"Well... this cannot end well.." He rubbed the back of his head and gave Valenda an awkward smile. "So... first of all hey I'm Dio. I didn't even introduce myself to you yet." Dio faced the redheaded woman and shrugged. "We can simply start with who will get a reward, right? We'll figure it out!" He put his fist out for a fist bump.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:28 am

Valenda turns and stares at the guy un fron oh her "eh eh Hi...no I never got to meet you..." she nervously laughed. She was examing his body and that face but shakes her head ro bring her back to reality "Yes, I think we should start with that" she fist bumps him back "Oh and it's Valenda!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 am

"Valenda.... what a beautiful and unique name. It fits you perfectly." He winks at her and then he leans his head on his upper arms, face showing an intense look.
"Who shall we give the reward to? Someone nice, someone who doesn't seem to be a thread? Possibly an ally!"
He goes over the options, and enthusiastically starts naming a few options.
"We could give it to Tasha, she seems nice! Or maybe Deressa, I have a good feeling about her. And Manda might be a very present person, but she's heartfelt and that's something I like. OR what about Je'Raldo? Unfortunately I haven't talked much to him but he seems chill!"
He rambles on, naming pretty much every contestant in the house.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Valenda dazes off into his eyes again "T-thanks Mr. DELICI-um Dio wait...I know you...did you come on a Spice commercial recently?"
"She leans back dude if you are OwO...oh right um yea I love Nishy's personality so much and she's so cute!!!" She giggles and blushes "Deressa loves my hair ♡♡ and she is an amazing person...ooh and Morgan hah me and him clicked like bros or something!"
She flicks her fingers "I think Nishy boo should get it, she's so smol and spontaneous...I love that plus she seems so nice."
"But...Deressa is just eeeee!! She's amazing towards us."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:40 pm

He blushes and continues. "Yeah, I get asked to do commercials like that pretty often. the Old Spice one was most recent, quite an eye you got there girly."
She mumbled something in between but he didn't catch what she was saying, probably something he isn't supposed to hear.
"Yes, I agree they're all amazing... Ah, Deressa definately was nice to me and from what I hear from you, she's nice to you as well. I think she would deserve the reward! I think that settles it, right Vale?"

"We decide to give Deressa the reward for this challenge."

But now... for the punishment...
This will be difficult for us to decide on...
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:57 pm

She smiles and blushes too "eh heh well I always tend to watch those commercials a lot and I um...I have seen your games too..." She flexes her arm and laughs "oh yes Didi will be perfect, that is our answer!"

"Our answer for the person to get the punishment is...sighs Mark"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:12 pm

He shares a look with Valenda. "We're not really the right people to deliver bad news, are we? Will he hate us now? If he does let him hate me, you are too good-hearted for that."
He sighs.
"I'm sure we have to explain our choice to the others, let's make our statement~"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:53 pm

She looks down "ehhh no we are not but this is something a lot of us are going to have to go through this...okay?"
She smiles and turns red "Well I uh pfft no no Dio!! You are too good and you should not worry or you'll get wrinkles on that handsome face...you don't want that now do you?"
She puts her hand on his shoulder "plus I kinda have a harsh yet dorky attitude so I will get the blame...so it's official, Deressa is awarded and Mark is getting punished!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task #1 (Private RP)   Task #1 (Private RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Task #1 (Private RP)
Page 1 of 1