The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.) Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.)   Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:21 pm

"CeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeCeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A loud BOOM could be heard possibly in the whole house. Trixie yelled as she patiently waited for C.C. to come eating some chips up in the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.)   Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Oh, boy. Just when it seemed as if C.C. was finally catching a break, he was proven wrong once again. Though it was tempting to just ignore Trixie and go back to taking more footage for his film, the realization that he would probably get his ass beat if he didn't come started to come over him.

Deliberately slow, he traipsed his way over to the kitchen and stood limply in the doorway, lower lip jutting out like a petulant child's. "...What."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.)   Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:07 pm

"Hey boo, I was waiting for you," She got down the kitchen counter and got closer to him. "Well as you can see, I'm in a pickle right now, I am desperate, so desperate I'm not even gonna ask you to cook for me till the end of this sick twisted game!" The girl was getting dramatic. Top notch pperformance, except her feelings were real.

"I just need your vote to help me stay, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEE" She got on her knees and didn't let go of C.C.'s leg. The girl was desperate!
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.)   Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:22 pm

"What in the- get off of me!" C.C. attempted to shake the girl off of his leg, but to no avail. After a period of struggling, he gave up and considered Trixie's offer. If she wasn't lying about not using him for cooking, then the offer was tempting. The problem here was that he had no idea what his alliance thought of her, and considering that it had more people... well, that was the easiest route to take.

Still, it's not like the alliance could see who he voted for. And there were five other members, not counting De'Quan - chances were that one dissenting voice probably wouldn't mean much. As long as no one found out, then maybe, just maaaaybe...

But he did like being in a position of power for once. C.C. crossed his arms defiantly. "Do you really mean that you're not gonna use me as some kind of manservant anymore? And that you'll actually vote with me instead of... whatever the hell you were doing before?" He questioned, smirking. Oh, this was absolutely cathartic. Now, if only it actually worked.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.)   Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Without letting go of his leg, she answered his questions "Yes, I promise you I will KEEP on voting with you" Even though Trixie knew she failed to do this the previous two weeks, she continued lying but at this desperate times, she was willing to keep her promise. "And I will stop using you as my servant... but a little pancake from then and now wouldn't hurt right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.)   Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Cook me some safety! (Private RP Trixie/C.C.)
Page 1 of 1