The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)   Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Holding all of her anger back in the Extra Credit Nomination Ceremony was definetly a challenge, but she definetly had to talk to Jay about what he just did. What he did was a sneaky, back-stabbing move. Trixie agressively enters the room as Jay is the only one there.

"Now you tell me what the f*ck is your problem, I should've known you were still salty after I nominated you last week. Are you mad because I got Harley, YOUR alliance eliinated? I thought you said you wasn't doing alliances, what happend to that, huh?
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)   Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Clock10Mon May 07, 2018 10:07 am

Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Giphy
wHaT'S hAPpEnNInG!!!!!! Jay panics as Trixie BASICALLY kicks the door in! She didn't but it sure felt like she did!

He jumps up and hold up his hands in defense. 'WOAH WOAH' he says hoping to calm her down. '....Deep.... Breaths?' he tries carefully, while he grins sheepishly. It probably was a stupid thing to say but that's the first that came to his mind?? 'I know what you're thinking but, let me explain!' he still holds up his hands in defense, not sure what Trixie would do to him. He had to choose his words carefully.

'You're a pawn. Of course you are just a pawn!' he assures her. 'I personally suspected he would nominate C.C., and you would definitely beat him if it came down to you two!' in all honesty, he had NO idea who Ryan would nominate. His choice was not really thought through but now he gave Trixie a reason not so snap him in two. That's a plus!

'And AGAIN' he moans. 'What ALLIANCE? I campaigned SO hard to stay over Harley last week, doesn't that prove I'm simply here for ME? What is it with these people and their secret alliance theories.' he mumbles the last sentence under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)   Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Clock10Wed May 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Trixie agressively gets into his face "Don'T even try to play me, you lyin', you want to keep your alliance a secret? Did she told you to not say anything?" She gasps "DID SHE TOLD YOU TO NOMINATE ME? OHHHHHHH I'm f*cking her up, both of y'all are gonna get f*cked up. I'M FROM CHICAGO, I D C if you're from Penislannia or whatever."

Calming her down was not a good option, Jay better give answers because Trixie is not in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)   Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Clock10Wed May 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Jay's intimidated by Trixie's anger but... No, nonono HE IS NOT TAKING THIS SHIT!!! He can stand up to C.C., and Trixie ain't an exception especially when she's yelling at him. First she TEARS down the ENTIRE door (sorta kinda not really nope), then she accuses him of some alliance, and then she starts yelling at him? Nu-UH!

'What and who are you even TALKING about??? Hell, I don't even care. YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW' he stands up, angrily pointing at her while towering over her. He uses his height to his advantage to look intimidating himself. 'You keep pushing it with your loud mouth and STUPID accusations and you'll DEFINITELY be the next one kicked out of this house!' he yells, poking her chest. 'And the best part, it'd be all on you. I wouldn't even need to convince anyone you're ridiculous. Don't push me honey, I'm not afraid of you.'

He kind of was shitting himself. But anger was definitely dominant here.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)   Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Clock10Wed May 09, 2018 10:38 pm

He was getting tough? That's a no-go. Trixie is not backing down. "Ohh you better don't point at me, and you better not touCH me" She used her hand to get Jay's away from her chest. "Do not play dumb on me sweethart, we all know Rae's been manipulating you like a puppet, and who are you calling a loudmouth? You better watch what you say to me, if yo momma didn't whoop yo' ass as a kid, then I will now.

And don't even try to threaten me cause I ain't scared of you neither. I sure ain't scared of a wannabe vampire punk rocker with dumbass hippie glasses, and P.S. your hair is greasy today, it looks like you have more weave than me sweety wash that sh*t off."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)   Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Clock10Thu May 10, 2018 5:06 am

'Too late for not touching you, don't you think so?' he snarls. She was talking about Rae AGAIN? 'I don't care for your feud or whatever, Rae is her own person and can talk to whoever she wants to talk to. If you're afraid of manipulation by her, you gotta take on the source don't you think?' that was a low blow, but it's still a game they're playing...

DID... DID TRIXIE JUST......
Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Hilary-Swank-Oh-No-You-Didnt-Reaction-Gif

You can call him a wannabe vampire punk rocker with dumbass hippie glasses. You can call him weird, call him crazy, call him an outsider. But
NO one. Offends the HAIR.
His eye twitches, he has his fists balled and is ready to smack a b*tch. He takes a few rapid breaths, and then suddenly loses the tense posture as if nothing happened. He calmly speaks to her.

'You know, I get it. I'm not even mad for you offending me. Or my hair. I would be bitter too if my hair resembled a raven's nest.' passive-agressive as always. He snaps his fingers at her.

Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)   Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 5:49 pm

"A raven's nest wouldn't look this fabolous baby, you just mad cause you can't pull this  hairstyle off because your hair looks too much like chicken noodles. BYE!" She snaps her fingers really close to his face, turns around and heads out of the room.

"Oh, and just so you know Trixie ain't afraid of NOOOOOOOBODY, and don't nobody manpiulating Trixie unlike they doing it to you, bitch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)   Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Ass-tabbing?(Private RP Jay/Trixie)
Page 1 of 1