The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4- POP Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:29 am

Jamila gathers everyone into the living room and stands before them. "This is the Power of Protection  Ceremony. As holder of the POP I have the power to save one of the nominees." She brushes her hair "Normally I would let the nominees plead their case but I made my decision. Jedd, you are a nice guy...I think but I don't trust you.

Trixie, you're a super cool and fun girl, I feel like you'll be safe on the block no matter if I take you off today.

And Natalie... we had a falling out earlier on this show over you misunderstanding what I said and playing victim. I was nice at first, then you got an attitude, so I gave it back, and then you played victim and cried. That can make people forget that you started the argument and get angry at me. Making me look like the evil Muslim woman stereotype just because I told you how you were wrong and you made a big deal about it. You probably didn't mean that but it still looks bad. I also know that you would not save me in return since you don't like me. But I also have a distaste with you. I don't like it when people play victim and make everything about them, it is a childish and fake way to play the game and makes you out to be more like a Ratalie than Natalie. For that reason I choose to not use the Power of Protection."

Week 4-  POP Ceremony  181

"This meeting is adjourned" she sits down in one of the open chairs next to Ryan. She was calm and collected. Jamila actually got to do something she really wanted to say and do
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:37 am

De'Quan just stood there, watching Jamila be savage af. Damn, what a woman.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Wow...what a fucking bully?! The more Jamila went on and on about bullshit that is probably more of a misunderstanding than anything, the more Harley just wanted to tell her to shut up. Because almost half of the bullshit she was spewing didn't sound like Natalie would do that. She was just a shy girl that is trying to break out of her shell. So Harley stands up for Jamila to see her.

"Look, we all know that you don't like her. So can we all please just calm down about this whole thing instead of calling each other names like we are on the playground?"

Harley sits back down with a loud thud.

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm

"How did everyone know we didn't like each other when it was a private matter? If she talked about it, that again is playing the victim card which proves my point exactly. Plus i didnt call her a name. I said she's acting like a Ratalie. I said nothing mean so don't make me out like a villain. And I am perfectly calm, i said that in a normal tone.

Week 4-  POP Ceremony  WCn0k61
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:19 pm

Hmm, either this bitch doesn't know how talking to people really works or she is just god damn crazy. Either way, she is sounding like a total idiot and a bit of a hypocrite. She is putting this WHOLE thing on herself. All Harley could do is raise an eyebrow at how...weird Jamila's logic is.

"Dude...you brought this all on yourself by your speech about how much you hate her. She didn't do anything. You are just being a little defensive. Now, why don't we just calm down and talk like adults?" Harley says calmly to a clearly deranged Jamila.

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Ryan was SHOOK at Jamila's speech. Wow, she really scalped him and left him bald. He didn't even know how to process that kind of drag... and it wasn't even FOR HIM.

Week 4-  POP Ceremony  ParchedConstantGrunion-max-1mb

He then listened on as Harley defended Natalie. Pretty bold of Harley to put herself in the spotlight and try to save a sinking ship. He kept his mouth shut as the two went back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 am

"Harley, I know it may be hard for you to understand but I'm perfectly calm. Everything i said was in a calm and mature fashion. So i see no way shape or form as to how i was bullying her. I said it how it played out, i didn't say anything mean besides saying her gameplay is something reality tv stars call rat behavior. It was just a speech as to why I chose not to save her since we were teammates. I just said I dislike the way she plays the game. You're the one getting defense by twisting my words and trying to make it out like I was mean. Sorry you thought this involved you. And you have no clue what has happened and what she's done so your input is neither necessary or accurate so you can stop arguing with me when there is no point."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:01 am

'Oh my God, is she still talking?' Harley thinks to herself. If she wanted a lecture, she could either visit her parents or barely listen to another professor go on about...History? Yeah, that is it. Even when she is trying to say that she is being calm and mature, she is still sounding like a bitch. Or it might be because Harley doesn't believe her one bit. Right now all that is going through her head is...

But all she does is nod in fake agreement as she went on and on. She puts a smile on her face as if to show that Jamila is somewhat...right? Gross.

"Alright. I see what you mean. If you wanted to say what is on your mind. There is a way to do it without sounding cruel about. And I'm sorry if I am sounding defensive. I just know this girl better than that and I always want to stick up for my friends. It's just the way I am."

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Jamila puts her finger up "Don't act like you changed your mind all of sudden, I know you're being fake to me. And I didn't sound cruel the way I said it. I believe that I articulated it well but thanks for your input I guess."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Now that Jamila is crossing some personal boundaries, Harley takes a step back. Really? Is this bitch serious? Is there anything that can please this beast within a beauty? Does she really think Harley is scared of her because she steps up into her personal space. The streets can really teach a girl what the real definition of fear is. With a deadpan look on her face, she pushes Jamila's finger out of her face.

"Look, I'm not gonna have this pissing match with you. It's clearly not worth my time or your sanity. All I am gonna say is that I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes. That's all, so bye." She says as she turns her back to Jamila and males her way to the door. She stops for a second to whisper to De'Quan.

"You really know how to pick the savages, don't you, my dude?" She says as she walks past the door.

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:06 pm

De'Quan raises an eyebrow at Harley before she leaves. Excuse you?
Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Tenor
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Jamila raises an eyebrow why is she stepping back when I am not even close to her "Next time accurately analyze the situation before you out put yourself in it." Her eyes then widen "what did she say De'Quan? I'm hoping I heard wrong because if she said what I think she said, I'm going to actually be mad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4- POP Ceremony    Week 4-  POP Ceremony  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4- POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1