The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devika

Devika

Week 2 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - POP Ceremony   Week 2 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:59 pm

Devika had taken a deep breath as the rest of the houseguests filed in, one by one. She had never expected to be in this position, let alone to win against some of the strongest people in the house. She felt strong. A bit more confident. Yet, she couldn’t but shake as her follow houseguests stared at her. She felt as if she was an undertaker.

Hello,” Devika hiccuped, covering her mouth. Awful start. “Houseguests, this is the Power Of Protection ceremony, as the POP holder, it is my duty to choose whether I save one of the two nominees, or discard it.”

Devika took a pause. She needed to recollect herself.

“I’m sorry, I just... I can’t keep holding out hope. If anyone had doubts about want the house truly wanted...” Devika noticed her wrist beginning to shake, and she clung to it tightly, “There isn’t any doubts now. I am not using the Power Of Protection. I’m sorry.”

“This Power Of Protection Ceremony is adjourned.”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

Week 2 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - POP Ceremony   Week 2 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Rico grins in excitement. With Devika not using the POP, and Chen allegedly attacking Rita, and Rita’s placement in the house being good... he thinks, he was a shoe-in for safety and getting a worthwhile partner.

He looks over to Chen. “Good luck.” He grins at him.
Back to top Go down

Week 2 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1