The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Jay
Cam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Week 8 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Ryan calls everyone to the living room. Once everyone arrives, he begins. "This is the POP Ceremony. As the holder of the POP, I have the option to save one of Quintin's nominees from eviction. I have chosen...

NOT to use the POP.... on Jay. But I'll be using it on Rae." He places the necklace around her neck.

"Quintin, because I have saved one of your nominees, you must name a replacement."

Results
Week 8 - POP Ceremony Viewer19
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Jay looks at Ryan with big eyes as he didn't want to use the POP!
.... on him!

But he did on Rae...
He was shaking! That was so mean of him, saying it like that! UGH.
He laughs with a pained expression. Jay actually felt like he didn't deserve that pop. Once again he proved to be awful at challenges so would it even feel right to be rewarded with the Power of Protection? Since Rae is his friend he was at least happy she was saved. She still had a shot at winning. He gives her a small nod and a smile. Was it his time to go? Maybe... Hopefully it wasn't. But this sure puts him in a difficult position. He looks at Quintin, who now was in the position to name a replacement nominee. Also not really a good spot... This week is chaos.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Rae couldn't hide her grin when Ryan saved her ass. THANK GOD. There was no way she would've won in a vote between her and Jay. She wanted to hop up and hug her NEW FAVORITE HOUSE GUEST

Week 8 - POP Ceremony O9eWY

BUT

That would be stupid. And put a huge target on both of their backs. So she just aimed a quick bratty expression in Quintin's general direction.

Week 8 - POP Ceremony 1458893787-96d51661a492b5bfcfedc31aec11b88e
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 pm

[color=#EBDD9A]Quintin scratches his chin. “My replacement nominee is, Trixie.” Quintin wouldn’t dare to put up his number one, Jamila.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Jay glares at Trixie

Week 8 - POP Ceremony 73qU
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Trixie was definetly not shooketh. Of course Quintin wouldn't put Jamila up.

"Quintin I'm fine with your decision but could I please get to know why? I think I have a right to know..."

She noticed Jay observing her on the background

Week 8 - POP Ceremony Angry-glare-gif-8
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 5:25 pm

"Not to be the one Trixie but like it's obvious that Quintin has more ties with me than he does with you. We were on the same team after all..."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu May 17, 2018 4:40 pm

"And I respect it but I would like to hear it from him. It's nothing against you boo but I want him to give me his reasons, I don't need you commentating and now, if you let me I'll wait patiently for his answer" She sits back and stares at Quintin with a huge smile comletely ignoring Jamila.

"I would also like to know why the hell Ryan nominated Rae last week and why is he saving her now? Like, doesn't that seems suspicious to anyody? This guy is tricky A F. Not being shady, I just want to know why, Ryan, if you could please explain."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10Thu May 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Week 8 - POP Ceremony Tumblr_inline_nknkugv9Cc1sdzaa9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - POP Ceremony   Week 8 - POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1