The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Reign (Private with Rae)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

Second Reign (Private with Rae) Empty
PostSubject: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:29 pm

KNOCK! KNOCK!!

De'Quan waits for Rae to let him him in before he walks in and plops down on the couch. "Hey girl....look at you, lookin good as ever! I see you got two HAs so far so damn, color me impressed."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Rae had NOT expected De’Quan, o all people, to show up in the HA room. But as FINE as that man was, she wasn’t about to let her guard down with him. She had a plan for this eviction and she was gonna stick with it.

Probably.

Still, Rae threw on an easy smile and went to settle into one of the chairs in front of the live feed monitors. “Oh, thanks! I didn’t expect to win so much... like, I’m smart, but I didn’t realize I was THIS smart.”

“But, I’m guessing you’re here for a reason...”
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:49 pm

De'Quan smiles back at Rae with her modest statement. "Yeah, that's what's up heh." As he hears what she says next, a sly smirk appears on his face. This girl was getting straight into business and that was just what he was hoping for.

"Yeah, I'm here cause someone flipped in our alliance with that close vote and I was wondering if you knew who since you're pretty connected and all. I know for a fact it wasn't Quintin or Jamila cause they already made it clear they wasn't messin wit that Natalie chick. So that leaves you, Ryan and C.C. You was up here on your own so I thought I'd come up to you first."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Oh of COURSE this was his angle. Rae didn’t have any strong feelings one way or the other for De’Quan, so lying would be pretty easy. Easy, but not the best course of action. Hmm…

“Someone flopped, but I don’t know who it was. I don’t, like, get why it matters though? I think we can both agree that you could make your own alliance.”

“Jamila, Quintin, Trixie, you and I… And Jamila, like, talks to Jay sometimes? And Harley…” She trailed off. After Harley’s outburst and their bathroom chat, Rae wasn’t sure if Harley wanted anything to do with her or De’Quan. Still, better to make herself sound like an asset. “Harley and I are close enough to where I could get her to vote with us.”

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:21 pm

De'Quan just blinked at Rae as she questions why someone flopping matters. "Why wouldn't it? I'm not gonna go off and start an alliance when I'm s'possed to be in an alliance with y'all so I jus' wanna know why we all ain't stickin together in our votes. I mean, I thought we as an alliance were clear on who we was savin during my HA. I made it clear who I wanted safe, but I guess someone had other plans and just sat quiet about it."

He listened as she threw out a bunch of names but..... none of which included Ryan or C.C. Um.. He wasn't sure how to process that information but that didn't distract him from what he wanted to hear. "So watchu sayin...? You did or did not vote for Natalie to be safe cause I'm lost. If it ain't you, my bet's on Ryan or C.C., cause Ryan's kinda unpredictable and C.C...don't know much about the guy."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Oh lord. Okay, this guy wasn’t really good at playing games, so Rae decided to go easy. “It wasn’t me,” except that it was. But he doesn’t need to know that. “But even if it was, my point is that you don’t need C.C. or Ryan to survive this game. You don’t need Ryan’s alliance, and getting wrapped up in an alliance that failed within a week is only going to hurt your game.”
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:38 pm

"Aight, at least I know you can keep it real with me. And you right...I don't need his alliance." Ryan's alliance, she says...ain't she a part of it too?, he thinks to himself.

"..But as long as things go as planned from now on, I don't mind stickin' with y'all for a while longer," he lied. "I had a good feelin' about you cause you seem pretty genuine. Any idea who you gonna be puttin up on the block?"

Last edited by De'Quan on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 pm

"I have an idea... But, you're here. I'm gonna say you have an idea of who you want gone?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:44 pm

"I ain't got anyone in particular, just wanted to come see who you thought had flipped wit the vote. But you the HA so I wanna hear who you targetin this week. After all, I told y'all who I wanted up on the block first just to make it clear. You got the power girl, the THRONE. You in control heh."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Nah, too risky. She wasn’t here to play nice with De’Quan. She had to keep her loyalties to Harley and Ryan… If they would still have her. Still she had to say SOMETHING or risk looking suspicious. “I think C.C. would be a safe choice, honestly… But maybe too safe. I need to think it over some more.”

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:48 pm

"Aight aight, who else?" He raised a brow in pure curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Who would De'Quan WANT her to nominate? Rae didn't have any reason to be honest with him. She could pick whoever. "... Maybe Ryan. Unless he gives me a reason NOT to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Reign (Private with Rae)   Second Reign (Private with Rae) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Second Reign (Private with Rae)
Page 1 of 1