The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One for All (Private w/ Bryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Empty
PostSubject: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:03 pm

As the house settles down and becomes quiet, as it's been for much of the past week, De'Quan decides to head up the the HA room to chill with his buddy. He knocks on the door for Bryan to open up and walks in sitting down on one of the cushions.

"Bruh, once again just congrats on that win. To be honest, I was bummed that I nor anyone from my team could pull out the win, but once I saw that you won, I didn't feel too worried. I appreciate you not nominating me cause I feel like we could have each other's back in this game."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:27 am

Bryan opens the door to let De'Quan in, and he sits on the side of the HA bed to face him.

"Oh thank you so much my guy! And honestly I didn't want to nominate you at all for that reason. I feel like me and you could do amazing together moving forward in this game. I got you as long as you got me!"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:34 am

De'Quan grins and nods, glad that they were on the same page this whole time. "Bruh, I ain't even gonna lie to you... I slick thought I was gonna be the only black dude in here. But hey, they cast you, they cast me, they cast Q...even though we're black asf compared to him haha!" He wondered if Bryan had even thought about it, but it always seemed like there was some unspoken bond and it needed to be acknowledged.

He thought for a moment and shook his head lightly. "My sisters...they're huge fans of this show, one of the main reasons I got on here in the first place. One thing they told me was that in this type of game, though there's a bit of diversity, there's usually like only one black guy. I don't know but when I heard that, I felt like I was gonna come in here and not just intimidate people...but also be in the minority. But look what's happened so far, Q won this first HA and now we gotta another brotha sittin on the throne! Real talk.”
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:27 pm

Bryan smiles at what De'Quan says, and empathizes with him. "Yeah, I don't think they have games like this that have more than one black guy, so this is definitely refreshing! I love it honestly." Bryan felt the unspoken bond toward De'Quan, though not as much with Quintin.

He looks and chuckles: "My partner did try to warn me about that before coming on. Just to not seem too intimidating and don't scare anyone since my stature does it already" He laughs. "I honestly kinda wish I didn't put him up, but what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:27 pm

"Listen man, don't sweat it. I think Q would be willing to work with us, especially since we're all in different cliques with different strengths and weaknesses....but if he does goes home, I feel like the two of us would still be in a pretty good spot, ya feel me?"

"We seem to be cool with most of these people and as long as we can win some more comps every now and then..bruh we're solid. If we got each other's backs, we could dominate this game."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:37 pm

"I feel it too, and that would be a good bonus for us to protect each other if we did it like that honestly. But yeah if he DID go home, that doesn't hurt us that bad does it?" He looks at him slightly puzzled.

Bryan went out to shake De'Quan's hand. "I'd be so down to have your back if you'll have mine going forward." He smiles at De'Quan after hearing that. "I think this could be a start of a beautiful duo work here."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:03 pm

"Q's not as social as you or I. I know that much as his roommate, and I'm not sure if you've spoken to him or not but once you do, he's a chill dude. I also get the sense that he's super strategic, which is something we could use. But in the end, it's up to you man if you want him to stay or not. I just don't know about C.C. ...he seems far more closed off when it comes to communicating to people."

"But I'm just throwin that out there. Either way bro, you got yourself a deal." He smirks, extending his hand to give Bryan a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:52 am

"True. We probably just need to talk more. And that's why I want C.C. to go because I hadn't heard absolutely anything from em."

"Perfect! Let's kill this competition." He smirks back and shakes his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for All (Private w/ Bryan)   One for All (Private w/ Bryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

One for All (Private w/ Bryan)
Page 1 of 1