The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Empty
PostSubject: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Rae had noticed nearly EVERY house guest had gone to see Bryan, so she figured it was only fair to throw her hat in the ring as well... Even if she was horribly late...

She knocked on the door, calling out a quick 'hello' and announcing herself before walking into his suite. "Hey, honey! Do you have a second to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Bryan is sitting there listening to reggae, when he hears the door and sees Rae come into the suite. He takes the headphones off and greets her.

"Oh hey misses! Haven't really heard from you much. And sure, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:57 pm

"Well, I know that I'm safe this round, but your reasoning behind the nominations just kinda reminded me that we haven't talked. Y'know, popular-to-popular." She looked around for a place to sit, settling on one of the chairs surrounding the HA TV. "I really wanna know where your head's at in the game... Ugh!" She groaned and tugged at her ponytails, but it was a playful sort of thing. She was smiling the whole time. "I hate this timing it feels SO fake. But, we are a team, so?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm

"Right? I'm glad we could actually finally talk because I'm hoping this will get us stronger as a team!" He smiles back.

"And yeah I get it but my main idea was to just create bonds with people that I have atleast had one interaction with and just send someone out who hadn't talked to me you know? And at this point I think I wouldn't mind if a certain someone left." He looks over at his gift bag.

"Would you like some candy?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:08 pm

"Oh I'm hoping to strengthen our team too. For a group of popular people, we seem to be very antisocial... We should be the team out there winning allies, throwing parties, and making everyone feel welcome! Instead we're insulting each other and being loners." She couldn't help but grimace at the thought of Trixie. Though Rae hadn't handled their first interaction well either, she couldn't help but feel that her teammate would've hated her even if she HAD given up her bed.

"And I see where you're coming from with the nominations, believe me. I wouldn't know who to send home this early in the game either. Have you decided who your Plan B is if Ryan saves one of the nominees?" At the mention of candy, she smiled and held up her pinkie. "Oh, and I'll totally take a candy. You're a real sweetie!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:28 pm

"Yeah, I'm very surprised at that honestly. I feel we would've been the group controlling things because we're the populars, but it's like we can't even come together for anything..well atleast so far. I'm sure we would find a way to not end up like Lincoln though." He does realize that none of the group had been together until he won HA, and even when the other two were together it wasn't on a good note. "I feel we need to start coming together soon. I don't want us to be sent out one by one because we turned on each other or something."

"I hadn't, and I'd hope not to because I feel that could risk another enemy if I have one already." He thinks. "But I'll probably have to think of one sooner or later.

He hands her the candy. "Thank you! I realized I hadn't asked anyone if they wanted anything so why not share it?" He smiles. "So glad we can finally talk here."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:36 pm

"Well... Have you watched Mad House before?" Without waiting for him to answer, she continued on. "Winning the POP this early in the game is a VERY good way to make and break alliances. Ryan would have to be pretty dumb not to use it, and he's pretty but I don't think he's dumb."

She leaned in a little closer to Bryan, partly to make sure nobody could lurk at the door and hear, and partly to show him how genuine she was. Rae was going to let her guard down. Really show him what she had cookin' in that pastel noggin.

"I may come off as an airhead, but I'm a nine-time nationally ranked chess champion. I know strategy, and more importantly I know people. I think if we could get our little team to get along, we could dominate this game." With that said, she leaned back and settled into the chair, unwrapping her candy. "I think that you and I should decide on a replacement nominee, and then next week we should work together to sort out mine and Trixie's drama. These early nominations really matter in the long run and I don't want our team to end up at a disadvantage because we broke up the wrong friendship."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:42 pm

"Actually I hadn't, so that's something I'm glad I know now!" He says to her. "Yikes that means I need to come up with a renom now."

"Oooo that's sweet!" He says quietly at first. "I think we can kill it if we do this week justice. Let's discuss a renom and hopefully we don't make the wrong decision!"

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:44 pm

"Okay, so... As far as renominations go, is there anyone that you definitely do not want to send home? Like people who are on your side. Because if they're on YOUR side, then they're on my side."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:40 pm

"Um...I wouldn't want to put in De'Quan. That could cause drama and I feel that wouldn't be good right now. And maybe Jedd. Anyone you wouldn't want up?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:12 pm

“If you aren’t going to put up Jedd then I’d save Natalie too. They’re close and Jedd seems like a guy who will be well-liked and useful to keep around.” She strokes her chin, trying to think of something further to say. “I think I have a perfect nominee now that I’m thinking about it.”
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:38 pm

"True true...they seem close." He's thinking then Rae says what she says. "Whom?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:42 pm

She smirked, then leaned forward and whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:24 pm

He smiles. "I'm down."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:26 pm

With a giggle, she popped the candy into her mouth and held out her hand. "I'm glad we could find something that works for both of us. Now all we have to do is talk to Trixie about hating me a BIT less."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:48 am

"Oh I agree! Can't wait to see how this goes." He looks up as he thinks about it. "Hopefully Trixie won't have an issue with it honestly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)   The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Room (Private RP - Bryan/Rae)
Page 1 of 1