The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Empty
PostSubject: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:18 pm

After winning the POP, Ryan made his way up to the House Ambassador Suite alone. With what he does with the POP being in the hands of the viewers, Ryan had to make sure that he could convince Bryan to potentially name a new target if the audience wants him to save one of the nominees.

Ryan walks up to the door and knocks. "Hey, man. Do you have some time to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:30 pm

Bryan hears a knock at the door, and opens it and sees Ryan. "Oh Ryan! Yes come on in." He leads Ryan into his room and sits on his bed. Normally he probably wouldn't want to talk to them because this is the first time they've talked, but he decided to hear him out. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Ryan sat on the couch opposite Bryan. "Hey. Ryan and B-Ryan. Look at us, similar names and stuff." He chuckles at his lame joke.

"Well, to get to the point, I wanted to see where your head was at this week with your target. I don't know if you have a specific person in mind, but I wanted to see what we could do since I have the POP." He smiles sincerely. "I came to you first before I feel out the rest of the house. I think we can do some damage together if we work toward a common goal."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:56 pm

He looks at Ryan and chuckles slightly at the joke he made.

"I know, that should've bonded us instantly! The B-Ryan duo!" He laughs a bit more.

"Well I didn't exactly have one in the beginning. Just wanted to nom people who didn't speak to me and gain better allies because I don't have any really." He smiles back at him. "I get what you're saying. I'd want C.C. To leave more and likely because after all this time he still hasn't said anything to me. Quintin tried and I kinda felt bad about nominating him. So if you wanna save him, that fine. But that's the only one I'd want saved if anything. But then again it's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:00 pm

"Yeah, I totally hear you! C.C. hasn't really talked to me either... I still don't know what I'm going to do. I guess just feel out the house and see what other people are thinking too since they're the ones voting."

He paused. "But, if I do end up saving someone, do you have a back-up target or replacement nominee in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:15 pm

"That's why I'd want him out. He's literally the only person in this house to have not said a single word to me, why keep someone like that?" he rolls his eyes at the thought of it.

He thinks and then looks at Ryan. "I actually do not. I don't want to put anyone else up, because I feel it could cause drama so I'm looking to stand clear of it." Bryan adds.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:36 pm

”Yeah I get that...” Ryan says. “But if I feel the pressure to use it from majority of the house, I will use it. And I’m kind of already feeling some of that pressure from certain people. Which is why I came up here. So we can work together to find something that works for us and a majority of the house.”
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:46 am

"Yeah, I see what you mean. But, I feel like we could make a better decision."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)   Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Common Goal (Private RP - Ryan & Bryan)
Page 1 of 1