The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony When-Youre-Feelin-Cute-Hell-You-Walk-Club

Once everybody makes their way to the Living Room, Trixie does her very awaited majestic entrance as she's the HA for the week. Waving at everyone like the delicate DIVA she is, she proceeds:

"Welcome, welcome, I am sure everyone is PUMPED about this faboulus very special Nomination ceremony I have prepared for y'all. This is the Trixie segment everyone!" She evilly laughs. "I have to tell you that this week was not expected at all, it was full of surprises...

Now let's get to the business, I'mma be real with y'all I was expecting more estrategic game from some of you... you guys need to step up your game! Like seriously. Since I barely had people talk to me about the whole nomination thing, so y'all better not be surprised about my decision 'kay?

Okay, with that being said, my nomination picks were..."

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Jaymh4icon_by_emperor_lucas-dc4w6jj Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Harleymh4icon_by_emperor_lucas-dc4kxnr

Suddenly Harley and Jay pictures apear on the memory wall.

"Oh my god, those are not cute pictures" She whispers.

"Harley... I nominated you because my secret sources have told me you've been saying some racial comments about some houseguests here, and that's a no-go girl."

"Jay... I nominated you because secret fonts said you're involved in an alliance that can affect my gameplay. And I can't risk that."

"I hope y'all don't take any of this personal and I wanna tell you that I am open to dialogue whenever you want. Especially if you want me to expand the reasons on why I nominated you"

"This Nomination ceremony is DONE, son!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:28 am

HE got nominated???? All he can do is look shocked.

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Giphy-1-18

This is the last thing he wanted!!! It was a matter of time before he got put up for eviction but... THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR THE MUSICIAN!! He pouts when Trixie explains her motive. She kind of has a point but what alliance is she referring to? He can always go see Trixie and as for elaboration himself. He'd be released from the handcuffs somewhere today, right? It would be best to talk alone to her. He wants to respond to the nomination but he knows he can't do it without overreacting! So he just nods with a pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:31 pm

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony A328f8f8acf443bc098a36d5a8be08c3

Hook, line, sinker. She is surprised the plan actually worked. Trixie shouldn't have mentioned the secret person but that's okay, it's not like what she said wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1