The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 6:52 pm

Ryan calls everyone into the living room for the nomination ceremony. Once everyone has arrived, he begins. "Hey everyone. This is the nomination ceremony. I, as the House Ambassador, am tasked with nominating two people up for eviction. Trixie is already on the block as the Extra Credit nominee. That being said... I have chosen to nominate..." he takes a deep breath and turns two keys to reveal his nominations.

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Ccmh4i10Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Quinti10

"C.C. and Quintin. Quintin, I have chosen to nominate you because you are smart and athletic. Which to me is a dangerous combo. But I really respect you as a player, so good luck in the POP Competition.

C.C., I have chosen to nominate you because after certain events, I don't know where your head is at when it comes to me. I do like you as a person, but I'm not sure where your loyalties lay when it comes to me. Best of luck to you in the POP Competition.

The nomination ceremony is adjourned.

Results
Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Viewer18
Trixie got the second most votes, but she was nominated through the Extra Credit Draw results, so Quintin, the 3rd placer, was nominated instead.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Disappointed-gif-tumblr-4

Well, this did absolutely nothing to alleviate any of C.C.'s suspicions about Ryan. Well, yeah, of course he didn't know where his head was at, since keeping his cards to his chest was kind of his thing. But going on about how Quintin was such a threat and then not nominating Jamila for the same reasons? He could have split up a power duo, but it seems like that's not going to be the case.

C.C. gives Ryan an especially sordid look before exiting the room, the fact that he won't even have Trixie to save his behind looming over him. Just... great. Amazing. Superb.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 9:42 pm

Smart and athletic? Quintin was livid about being nominated but he won't resent taking the admiration from Ryan.
Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Tumblr_inline_p3t85elYPx1s81upr_500Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Tumblr_inline_o351i2aJX61r4komv_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1