The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Quick Rant (Part 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 6 - Quick Rant (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Quick Rant (Part 2)   Week 6 - Quick Rant (Part 2) Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:59 pm

"If you ask me how well I did as House Ambassador, I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say scale of Richard, Richterd, whatever the name is. The point is I did pretty well. I spread some rumours, I did a liiiiiiiiiittle bit of backstabbing, and I concreted some alliances. And now, one of the no-go's of this house is gonna get eliminated. Too bad it couldn't be Rae, that bitch knew I was coming for her ass as HA, otherwise, she would've never participated in the Extra Credit sh*t.

But whatever, that snake can wait. On the other hand, seems like Jay can be useful too. But still, I never trust a guy with prettier hair than an average girl. C.C. is still on my side. Quintin and Jamila both seem to be pretty chill. I think I still have to play it nice with Rae and Ryan.

I'm only hoping I can win next week challenge so I can have a second government, either way, this dictatorship hasn't ended baby!

Week 6 - Quick Rant (Part 2) Tenor
Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Quick Rant (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1