The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Quick Rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 2 - Quick Rant Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Quick Rant   Week 2 - Quick Rant Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:53 am

"So, I am currently on a big mission, a mission to get myself good food. Yeah, I know, it sounds dumb but hey... I am a big girl, okay? I can't base my diet all up on cheese sandwiches and slop, 'kay? God, I knew I should of listen to my mom when she wanted to teach me how to cook. You were right mom!

But, we don't got to worry 'cause I've come with a master plan:
From what I'm seeing Camila is trying to steal my boytoy, I mean, potential ally De'Quan, and is plotting along with Quentin to get CeCe out of the house. But I'm not letting that happen, not on my watch hunty.

So, I am already on a secret alliance with D.C., and I promised to help him stay in the game as long as he agrees to be my personal chef. So... I'm sorry Kenneth but you gotta go, I've seen you acting real shady towards Bryan, and he's way too nice to tell, but it's alright cause T is here to open his eyes.

This way, I need at least... uhm... how many of us are in this house? Well I need majority of votes to save my alliance. Piece of cake!

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Quick Rant
Page 1 of 1