The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Empty
PostSubject: A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]   A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 5:00 pm

C.C. was running out of time, big-time.

He'd managed to dodge being nominated for a week, and yet here he was, on the chopping block again for the third time in the competition. All thanks to good ol' Ryan. Ryan, who seemed to win way more than normal, who did weird stuff for no reason, whose alliances never seemed to matter when he was nominating people. Ryan. He pissed C.C. off, because he was SO sure that something weird was up with him - but none of the other players seemed to see that. Not even the STEM-ass nerd types.

Well, if no one was going to do anything, then it was up to C.C. to save himself and make sure that Ryan didn't get any further. He had a theory, and said theory would make for an incredibly boring season finale if it turned out to be true. Though once he may not have given a single shit about how the show ended, he could at least sympathize with wanting for it to have a satisfying conclusion.

As a last-ditch effort, he sent out notes to two of the people he knew were voting - barring one who he wasn't fully convinced he could trust yet, and who probably didn't even like him enough to consider his plan. His antisocial nature could very well ruin this whole plan, but for once, he was trying to stay optimistic.

He sat on one of the sitting room couches, uncomfortably clenching and unclenching his hands around his kneecaps. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]   A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Jay enters the room while humming. He was feeling good this week! Because he was immune? Possibly. Most likely. But that means that the phrase carpe diem comes to its right. C.C. had left him a note to meet up in the sitting room. What is it with people leaving NOTES? they can also like, TALK to people. Saves the paper! But either way, Jay decided to show up. What it was about? Maybe C.C. wanted to apologize to HIM this time! Oh that would be good.

He stops in front of the nervous looking C.C. 'Why hello' he says, dropping down on the couch opposite to him. 'Whatchu need me to show up for, sarge?' he says while saluting.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]   A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 7:05 pm

C.C. acknowledged Jay with a nod and a casual wave, which was more than what he normally offered. "Yo," he greeted him. "I actually invited someone else along, too, so I'm waiting before I actually start talking, but you can probably guess what I want." He ran his fingers through his hair, sighing. "This is the third fuckin' time, and it's seriously getting old..."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]   A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Quintin walks in "Are we all in elementary school? Is it that arduous to grab someone for a conversation than to sent notes." He sits down "So I'm guessing this is about you wanting me to save you from eviction, correct?" He rests his head on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]   A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Despite the fact that he had come here to plead, C.C. couldn't help but roll his eyes at this. "Sorry, would you prefer that I sent you a carrier pigeon?" he deadpanned. "I needed something inconspicuous, and notes were the only thing I could think of."

He continues. "You're not the first one to ask that question," he states, eyeing Jay, "And yeah, I'd like that, but that's not what this is about. I won't be able to do what I'm about to say if I'm not around next week, though." He's laid the bait, now comes the hook.

C.C. clasps his hands together and leans in as if there are other people listening in the room. "I want Ryan out. Not only is he good at challenges and popular, but he's ridiculously unpredictable - one week he's giving me POP, the next week he's nominating me. He's the one thing making the playing field unbalanced, and while I couldn't give less of a shit about reality tv, I do care about integrity."

"I'm proposing a temporary alliance - if any of us wins HOH next week, we nominate Ryan, hopefully he doesn't win POP, and we can get rid of the one wildcard and make the few remaining rounds anyone's game. He's too unpredictable to stay in the game..." C.C. folds his hands. "That's what I think, at least."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]   A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 10:42 pm

"Ryan is flip-floppy, it's hard to trust someone like that. You make a tempting offer, but I categorize you as a wildcard along w/ Ryan. I have no idea where your head is at. So why should I keep you, a wildcard, to take out another wildcard?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]   A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Clock10Mon May 07, 2018 9:53 am

So he invited Quintin as well? So far for C.C. apologizing to him. But Quintin was chill, so now they were standing together at least. 'Ryan acting suspicious you say?' he rubs his chin. 'I see what you mean. I've had my suspicions myself - ever since that Chop Shop Alliance bust I lost my trust in him what goes for voting. I got some intel-' oh F*CK. That was stupid to say.... Maybe he can talk over that??

'I meannnnnn, Ryan's choices are a bit odd and it throws me off.  But-' he scratches his head. 'I agree with Quintin on the wildcard perspective. I like Ryan better than you too' he states bluntly. 'I have my doubts about both of you when it comes to like, voting with me. But at least I can talk to Ryan. His dangerous status will be taken into account whenever we get the chance to nominate him. Why would I agree to keep someone who most likely wants to go after me as soon as they get the chance?' he raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]   A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay] Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Proposal [Private RP C.C./Quintin/Jay]
Page 1 of 1