The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Empty
PostSubject: Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]   Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:40 am

Hoping to find Quintin, Jay enters the sitting room. He knew Quintin liked to read in here, so once he found Jamila in her bedroom he asked her to join him in finding Quintin. And he was right, Quintin was right there! He releases the breath he was holding and smiles. 'Ah, I thought you would be here!' he says proudly. 'You have a moment to spare?' he didn't wait for his reply, and gestured Jamila to sit down while he himself took a seat on the armrest. It was quiet for a bit, but then it all came out.

'I don't want to go home yet....' he fought to keep it as light as possible. He already broke down when he went to Rae, he wouldn't do that here! Especially around rational people like Jamila and Quintin. He continues: 'I don't know what alliance thing Trixie was talking about, but like I trust both of you and... I want you to trust me as well.' he starts playing with his hair to distract his own mind. 'So uhm.... I want to know where your heads are at....'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]   Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:22 am

"Well, it should be evident by now that Jamila and I don't want Harley in this house any longer. If the two of us keep you safe, we expect the same in return." He makes an offer with Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]   Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:38 am

Jay tilts his head. 'Oh? I honestly didn't know that. At least, from you Quintin.' he says, sounding surprised. He knew Jamila didn't like Harley - which was very stupid if you asked him! - But what made Quintin aim for Harley? Well it didn't matter. He was there to ensure his own position. Sadly he showed to be willing to offer his loyalty in order to stay in the game. Hopefully that won't bite him in the ass....

'Well I wouldn't come to you if I didn't have anything to offer!' he smiles. 'You are both clever people, and I obviously can't top you two on that area.' he says, hoping to flatter them. 'But that doesn't mean I can't contribute! I easily approach people, and of course I have a vote too. Having it work in our favor seems fairly decent if you ask me. Considering there will only be 7 houseguests left after this eviction.'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]   Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:06 am

"I'm full of surprises, I just don't care for Harley." He flips a page "I'm sure the three of us can work this out and stick together, hopefully. Consider yourself safe."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]   Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:14 pm

That was a relief!! Jay leans in to hug Quintin, but one glance is enough to remind him that that would be a bad idea. So he awkwardly transitions his attempt for a hug into a double thumbs up. 'That's more like iiit~!' he says in his singing voice. 'Now hoping that C.C., Ryan or Rae can back me up too, or this deal won't make a difference whatsoever.' he sighs. 'Two votes in my favor are great, but it isn't the majority...'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]   Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:20 am

"I'm sure you'll gather enough votes." He doesn't give Jay eye contact, Quintin is too focused on his reading. "You're a likable guy."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]   Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 4:51 pm

"Honestly, Trixie probably wanted to just scare you as a warning shot in case you are a lone wolf in the game and was trying to see if an alliance was there by putting two friends against each other. I wouldn't worry if I were you. Harley is not my friend after she called me a savage. You, Jay, are a friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]   Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Trust Me [Private RP Jamila/Jay/Quintin]
Page 1 of 1