The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Empty
PostSubject: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 2:01 pm

After the POP Competition, Ryan called Jamila and Quintin to talk in his room. He hears them knock on the door and let’s them in. “Hey guys,” he says. “Thanks for coming.” He smiles at them and then goes to his bed and sits. “Congrats on the win Quintin, you did amazing out there.

I just wanted to see where both your heads were at for this eviction, since I assume you’re using the POP on yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 3:37 pm

”Clearly. I’m sure you brought all of us hear to talk about canceling C.C. from the competition.”
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 4:29 pm

"Yeah, I think that's the best option for everyone going forward. I'm nominating Rae as the replacement nominee, because even though she'll be my friend outside of the game, she's been kind of distant... but I'd still rather C.C. leave."

He pauses and munches on some snacks then quickly puts it down. "I should really stop eating, especially after that HA Comp." He chuckles and then continues. "But Jamila brought up a good point in the last convo I had with her. She said that C.C. is a wildcard and might also have some dirt on us with all that footage he's been recording. I still can't believe the producers allowed that." He gives a side eye to the camera.
Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Raw
"But yeah, I think he's a better option to leave this week. That way we also know that Trixie and Rae will target each other. I don't know if Trixie and C.C. have an alliance, but she didn't nominate him last week for a reason, right? Plus, like Jamila said, he's a wildcard."

He stretches on the bed. "But I also wanted to know what you guys think about moving forward as an alliance, us three and maybe Jay too? We could make a final four deal. I think he's a nice guy who'd be loyal to the four." He smiles. "Sorry, I know that I just said a lot. But what do you guys think?" He waits patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Jamila leans back in her chair listening intently. She then nods and folds her hands together "Yeah C.C. I think could be really dangerous. I have no clue what goes through his head. The fact that he got mad at me for the one sided argument with Harley is bullcrap. "

She then looks over at Quintin then back to Ryan "I told Quintin this but I think Trixie can easily be manipulated. She isn't the smartest person....or even smart at all possibly and she plays an emotional game. But we could use her to get out Rae since she's too nice meaning she'd easily win. Then we could easily get Trixie out with Jay's help. Jay is trustworthy, I believe. But you never know, we'd need to talk to him. Hopefully him and C.C. still hate each other though."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Ryan nods his head. "Yeah, I agree. Rae and Trixie will go at each other, I think. If we keep them, then it gives us another week in the game. C.C., like you said, is dangerous and unpredictable.

I think it'd be a good idea to talk to Jay, too. If he and C.C. still hate each other, then maybe he'll go with us? But if they've made up, then I think that's even more reason to get rid of C.C. Because it means that we'd all be in danger."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 8:51 pm

”C.C. can expose me all he wants with his crummy footages, I have nothing to hide. I don't understand the logic of keeping Rae. Three competition wins under her belt, high social game/jury management, and evicted my boy after the alliance she was so cheerful (no pun intended) about, so why should I keep her? I'd rather see two aliens fight who can't win one competition then keep someone who can.”
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 9:23 pm

"I agree that Rae has an impressive record so far, but keeping her keeps the target off of all of our backs. Or at least makes it smaller. And I think she's made it really hard for herself to get votes from everyone minus the three people in jury that like her. Jay is her friend, but he also has his own mind unlike the other three so we can't be sure that he's a lock for her either.

C.C. may not have won a comp yet, but we also can't be sure that he won't. If Trixie can win a spelling comp then it's not hard to believe that C.C. is also able to win something as well. He's come close a couple times. The less obvious threats are the more dangerous ones in my opinion."

Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 10:14 pm

”Fair point, I made the same pitches towards Jay about C.C. when it was De'Quan on the line. Although, he has yet to prove my argument. What about her loyalty? Can you explain that, why should I keep someone who screwed me over?”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 11:18 pm

"If she thinks we're not mad at her, she'd help us get out Trixie. She could get Trixie out without us having to do it creating bitter jury members. C.C. has ties to Trixie, which I know for a fact because she told me, so it would be harder to get her out. Plus with C.C. knowing a lot about everyone, he'd know we're close with each other maybe and would know who to align with to overthrow us while Rae thinks we're disbanded and most likely doesn't see us as targets"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 11:47 pm

He turns to Jamila and looks somewhat shocked that she confirmed that C.C. and Trixie were working together.
Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Tumblr_ml4brvOTyd1qa0n48o5_r1_250
"So they ARE working together? Wow. I mean, I knew there was a reason for her not nominating him when she was HA, but I thought they're too different to actually align together."

He then turns to Quintin after processing the information. "With what Jamila just said, I think evicting C.C. is the way to go. Evicting C.C. breaks up a pair that will keep each other safe over all three of us and will keep Trixie and Rae after each other. As far as Rae's loyalty, she's always been honest with me, but even with people she didn't feel 100% loyal to, she was still honest. Like, she did save you with the POP when she was HA because you weren't her target. That has to count for something, right? In the end, once Trixie gets rid of Rae or Rae gets rid of Trixie, the other will become easier for the rest of us to eliminate."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Mon May 07, 2018 11:00 am

"I'll take your word, Jamila. You're the only person I know who wouldn't lie to me. If the Trixie/C.C. alliance is true, Then the best option is to take him out to have her on our side."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Mon May 07, 2018 12:06 pm

"Yeah she was very adamant on not putting C.C. on the block. And talked about how she liked him a lot, as a friend. So he may be the best choice for our game moving forward even if Rae has won more challenges and is more interpersonal"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 5:05 am

AFTER THE HOH COMP.

Quintin had called Ryan and Jamila back to the room to discuss the nominees. “My target this week is Rae. Nothing can change that, Ryan I want to build trust but I’m nervous that if you win the POP you will use it on Rae. If you can’t promise to do that I at least plea for you to throw the veto competition. In return I’ll keep you off the block.”

•Confessional•
"This week I want to get rid of Rae, I have no connections with her whatsoever. Jamila, Ryan and I are building up an alliance again with Trixie as a number. Which leaves Jay, the nice guy. -bleh- I didn’t want to nominate him at first but the more I think about it, he has connections with Rae. So I’m nervous if he wins the POP he will use it on her. It was impossible to convince him to vote out De’Quan so I won’t bother trying to convince him to throw a POP to prevent saving Rae.
•Confessional Ends•
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 11:14 am

"I mean I support your decision but think carefully about it. Rae would have more power in the jury house since she has a bunch of allies in there. She would be able to convince everyone to not vote for you. I could see her being a bitter jury member possibly. Most white people hold grudges....no offense Ryan"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Ryan nods. "Rae's my friend, but if you feel you need to target her then I can respect that as a competitor. You do what you need to do, and if you want me to throw it, I will." He smiles and then turns to Jamila.

"I mean... you're not wrong," he laughs. He then turns to both. "One thing I do know is, that Rae preaches about friendships and connections. If you want to send her home, for your game, you should do it in the nicest way possible. Jury management is important and I like you guys, but there's a lot of people in jury who don't. Rae will have an influence on their vote, so just choose how you want to send her home carefully."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 pm

”-laughs- I understand, but I’m sure as hell not sending Jay or Trixie home. If she’s going to be bitter, who cares. It’s to late for her to build another relationship now when I already have the two of you plus Trixie and Jay as numbers. I didn’t come here to play nice to win people over, but I’m sure as hell not going to be mean, duh. Winning isn’t everything to me at this point. I got money and I’m away from my parents. That’s all I came here for.”
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 3:03 pm

AFTER THE POP  COMP.

”I hope you’re not planning to use the POP, Ryan.”
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 4:07 pm

"Oh," Ryan smiles. "...no, I'm not planning on it."
Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)   Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Regrouping (Private w/ Ryan/Jamila/Quintin)
Page 1 of 1