The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)

Go down 
+2
Cam
Wanda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Empty
PostSubject: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Seeing as she had to juggle two big alliances, Rae was determined to see where each of there heads were at. And with a double eviction happening, she had no idea what was gonna happen. She wrote everyone a note to meet up in the HA Room so they could discuss matters in private.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Ryan walks into the HA room, already he knew what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:49 pm

De'Quan was just laying on his huge bed, throwing a ball up in the air and catching it. Rae seemed to be the best at gathering people together so he just waited for everyone to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:53 pm

"Hey De'Quan, sorry to bother you on your alone time." He watches him toss the ball in the air. "I'm sure we are all here to ask where your head is at and what you are planning to do with your power and how we can help?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:58 pm

"Natalie and Jedd are my first two noms. I'm deciding between Harley or Trixie for the third nom. What do y'all think?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:02 pm

Quintin walks into the HA room and takes a seat on the couch resting his hands behind his head listening in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Rae was a little taken a back with the QUICKNESS in which De'Quan said Jedd and Natalie's names. Those two were her friends and she didn't want to see either of them gone... but if De'Quan is sure he's nominating them, maybe it'll soften the blow if they leave together?

UGH, this sucks. As he mentioned the options for the third nominee, Rae took the chance to give her opinion. Harley touching that block? NOT ON HER WATCH! She still wants to smash. "Well, if you're going for Jedd and Natalie, I think Trixie is a good option for a third choice. She's not any danger in a POP comp, I think. Plus I don't think she's really 100% aligned with anyone." She shrugs. "Might as well. Nominating her will give us less backlash than nominating Harley."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Ryan nods "Yeah, I agree. Putting up Trixie wouldn't put a big target on your back. She hardly is ever close to winning any challenges and with Trixie next to Jedd and Natalie on the block I'm sure everyone would want to get rid of the couples besides her."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:47 pm

De'Quan nods as Rae lists the reasons Trixie should go up on the block. "Yeah, I see what you mean...she really ain't much of a threat to win any of these comps if we're bein honest." Now that he thought about it, it really seemed like Trixie was here to just have a good time. So when Ryan's statement came next, agreeing with what Rae had said, it was to be expected. "Alright y'all, give me a moment to think about all this," he said. The nominations would be coming up soon and he had to make a decision soon.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:15 pm

Jamila comes walking in. She was about to talk to De'Quan but sees everyone else, she blushes a bit "Oh hey all, sorry I'm late for our meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:37 pm

C.C. comes into the room tiredly, having just dealt with a very difficult alliance member - not from THIS alliance, mind you, but it's not like he's going to tell any of them that.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:31 pm

AFTER THE NOMINATION CEREMONY

De'Quan had called Rae, Jamila, Ryan, Quintin, and C.C. back to the room to discuss the nominees. "Alright y'all we should save Trixie? If she ain't 100% aligned with anyone and she sticks around, it ain't doin us no harm is it?" He looks around waiting to hear anyone's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:18 am

Ryan nods his head. "I think that's best, to be honest," he says. "I think keeping a pair like them in the house is too risky. If one of them stays, they'll be coming after us.

And yeah, like you said, she's not aligned with anyone. So even if she wants to make a move against someone, she can't without any numbers on her side." He shrugs. "I think she's the best option to save."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:28 am

Jamila nods. "100%. I think those two together in the game are dangerous. And if one of them stays, they'd probably come after me, De'Quan or Quintin first. That.. and I just don't like them." She shrugs. "There's also the fact that Harley defended Natalie pretty aggressively during the POP Meeting. So if one of them stays, Harley might join them too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)   The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Chop Shop? Meeting (Priv. RP:Rae/De'Quan/Ryan/Jamila/Quintin/C.C.)
Page 1 of 1