The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)

Go down 
+2
Wanda
Cam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Empty
PostSubject: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:53 pm

With the nominations in place, Ryan had set out to complete his task given to him by the viewers. Create an alliance that included Rae, Jamila and C.C. Easy enough! He liked them anyways. He had decided to bring in Quintin and De'Quan for the numbers too. There wasn't any rule against that. He wrote quick notes to everyone and told them to join him in the HA Room so they'd have privacy.

He went to the HA Room and knocked on the door. "Hey Rae! Mind if I come in for a few?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Rae had been expecting Daddy Ryan, and was only TOO happy to let him come right on in. She would pretty much sell her soul to be in a De'Quan/Ryan sandwich (with a side of French Lesbian, PLEASE!), so she obviously had to make a good impression when he showed up.

She opened the door, swathed in a silky, semi-transparent getup, looking FINE. AS. HELL.

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Ghostbusters%2BSigourney

"Oh you can come wherever you want, Ryan~"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Rae was very forward, and Ryan picked up on it quickly and didn't know how to react. He just stared blankly and smiled, then walked in to the room.

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Giphy

"SO! How are you feeling about your nominations and the upcoming POP competition? I hope Monica or Jedd didn't give you a hard time... even though I wouldn't expect them to. They're both pretty quiet."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:21 pm

Well that didn't go as planned.

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) D331c08ba8a5586f8a9fd657b0cc7b98

Unphased--girl had dealt with enough rejection to just move on--she joined Ryan back inside the room. "Oh, don't worry about the nominees. Jedd knows what's up and Monica. Well." She shrugged. "I don't consider her a threat for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:14 pm

Quintin walks in mid-conversation. "Someone hid a letter under my pillow, giving me directions to this room."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Jamila comes knocking on the door then walks in "Am I a little late? I just saw the letter"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:46 pm

C.C. comes in last out of the stampede of new people. "Honey, I'm home," he deadpans, sizing up the amount of contestants crowded into the room. He's not exactly sure why he got called here, but he has a pretty good idea.

Smirking, C.C. crosses his arms. "So what's the deal? We fuckin' or what?" He almost immediately drops the jokey tone. "No, seriously. What is this."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:52 pm

De'Quan heads up to the HA room after receiving a note from Ryan. As he enters, he looks around seeing a rather pleasant crowd. "Ey, what's this about..we havin a party?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Oh no. C.C. was onto her schtick. Now she had to get a new joke.

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Tenor

Oh well.

Rae flopped onto the couch and motioned for everyone else to take a seat, then turned the attention back to Ryan. "Actually, Da--I mean Ryan--had a proposition for us. Not a sexy one, sadly, but it could still be fun.”

Last edited by Rae on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:44 am

Ryan has a big smile on his face. "Actually, this is everyone! And, if it goes well, I DO think it'll be fun. Here's my proposition: an alliance!" He stared at excitedly at everyone.

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Excited

"Think about it: in this room are..." he points at everyone and counts. "...SIX really cool people who are good at different types of challenges. I think we could all go far if we work together!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:27 am

Another alliance??? This was starting to make Rae’s head spin. “I mean. I like all of you, but, like... why would we pick you specifically. I don’t think any of us have formed strong bonds with each other.”
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:05 am

Ryan looks at Rae and listens to her hesitant rebuttal.
Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Tenor
“That’s true. We haven’t formed STRONG bonds with each other, but the game evolves and I think our friendships and bonds will too! I think in this game, we have to think moves ahead and I think this alliance will help us move deeper in the game! Basically, the people in this room balance each other out. What I’m not good at, you, Jamila and Quintin are good at. What me and De’Quan are good at, C.C. might not be good at. So there’s balance! And if we can find a way to trust each other, which I think we’ll be able, then we have a solid alliance!” He smiles, hoping he’s making sense.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:13 am

It all makes sense from a strategic perspective, but Rae can't help worrying that her other allies won't like this arrangement. She was good at strategy--girl was a chess master for Christ's sake--but strategy is a whole lot harder when the pawns can walk, talk and make you FEEL THINGS.

"Well you're not wrong there. I'm still seeing an imbalance here, though. Like. Jamila, Quintin and I are all super good with mental challenges, De'Quan's obviously a brawny babe, and then you and Harmony Korrine."

"Like I'm all for this, sweetie, but do you have a specific plan in mind for this alliance? A common goal or enemy? Or do you just want a bunch of random people to surround and protect you--people who have no loyalty to each other, so, like... They're that much easier to send home."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:37 am

OH OH! Pick Ryan! Pick Ryan! He had a good answer for this. Well, at least he HOPED he did. He couldn’t reveal his Viewer’s Player status BUT he could definitely come up with something that makes sense.

“Well,” Ryan said, “this wasn’t necessarily a RANDOM group of people.” He smiles sheepishly. “I chose this group because I thought you were all strongest, most level-headed and all-around good people on your cliques. That way, we can make sure at least one or two of us is safe while this team twist goes on. And the people who are safe will either be the HA or might be able to influence the HA on their clique to do what’s best for all of us.” He smiles proud of his answer.

Then he continues. “Well, our common goal is staying in the game as long as possible. To win right? As for a common enemy... well, no offense to your clique Rae but Bryan might be a good option to target soon. After this week. We all had chats with him last week during his HA Reign and Rae confirmed not a lot of people talked to her this week compared to him. I think that says a lot about his social game and how scary or powerful he might be to deal with...”
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:41 am

Bringing up Bryan shocked her. Either he had put a lot of thought into how to impress her, or he was truly looking out for the biggest social players... Probably so he could replace them as the one with the best social game. But, if Ryan wanted to be the 'social game' guy then that could take a target off her back, put her in a group that would protect her, AND get rid of Bryan.

Not that she was bitter--it just really hurt her feelings that nobody wanted to talk to her!

She might regret this later, but for the time being Rae just smiled and nodded. "Okay, yea! That's what I like to hear! Plus, more time with the cutest people in the house is ALWAYS good!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:40 pm

"Yeah I can see both sides. I think we all do balance out. But we do need to establish trust first somehow. And yeah I'm not opposed to Bryan, I've never talked to him. All he does is laugh in different parts of the house"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:35 pm

De'Quan just sat by the table as he listened to Ryan's explanation. Hm, an alliance? He was never totally opposed to the idea. It helped that most people in the room were people he felt good with...well he wasn't too sure about C.C. but that could be worked on. Also if Ryan had wanted to include C.C. over Jay or Monica, it made sense why he used the POP on him last week. But why him though...?? Jay was at least more social and expressive than C.C and Monica combined.

He noticed all of the snacks on Rae's table and snatches a bag. His stomach was grumbling and was sure she wouldn't mind either way. His munching however, slows down as Bryan's names comes out of Ryan's mouth. Damn. Given the private chat he had with Bryan last week, he was starting to have some doubts. Come to think of it, this was like HALF the house...yet not only Bryan.... but Trixie and Harley (his two main girls) were also excluded from this. Still...it was tempting, given that this would benefit him. "Hm, you make a good point man." He continued to listen on as he snacks to see where this will go.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:27 pm

"Getting rid of Bryan is a good idea, although" Quintin paused assembling his thoughts together. He knew he made a promise to Bryan but in a game of Mad House, Quintin wouldn't give less than two shits about breaking his word for 3 more allies. "I wouldn't go all out and say he's a common enemy for all of us but you three." He points at Ryan, Rae, and C.C. "With a 6 person alliance, I don't see this being a walk in the park with picking targets. I'm having doubts especially this being my first time talking to you three but I'm willing to try."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:37 pm

C.C. closes his eyes, thinking about what everyone's saying. "Yeah, Bryan's gotta go. He's won a HA competition, but as far as I can tell he doesn't have any meaningful connections. Any votes against him goin' home would probably be because 'he's nice' or something. Guy's as deep as a kiddie pool to boot, sooooo..." He shrugs. "Yeah, I'd be down as soon as the Populars aren't safe." He feels like he might be overplaying it a little, but since he's barely even talked to some of these people, he might as well.

"I'm not really the most social," he muses as he follows De'Quan's lead and takes one of the snack bags. "But I'm observant. I know about people's strengths and who could be a threat. I'm all for joining." He still didn't really trust Quintin all that much after being in the bottom two with him, but he figured he could stand him if it meant that he could be safe.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:04 am

"So we're all in agreement?" She grinned, pushing all those nasty, NEGATIVE thoughts to the back of her mind. "Yay! Should we have an alliance name? A really cute one!"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:06 pm

"Heh I'm down with it!" He had to give it to Ryan, thinking many steps ahead. He felt pretty good as he scanned the people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)   Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Team Work Makes Rae's Dream Work (Private RP: Ryan/Rae/Jamila/C.C./De'Quan/Quintin)
Page 1 of 1