The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Empty
PostSubject: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 5:01 am

Quintin had called Jay to the room to discuss the nominees. “My target this week is Rae. In order for this to happen, I can’t risk you getting in the way of saving her if you win the POP this week. Jay, I need to use you as a pawn.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 5:51 am

'Rae?' he asks Quintin. 'Why Rae? Can't you aim for Trixie? She is rude, offensive and SHE ATTACKED ME!' he points to his head. 'AND my hair!!!!' he crosses his arms. 'I'll smack her if she ever gets close to me, and I'm a pacifist. So that says how far I'm willing to go honestly. So if you use me as a pawn and I don't win the pop, she will likely vote for me. Possibly even over Rae. So there goes the pawn move.' Jay kicks the leg of one of the beds. 'I haven't won any challenge yet, so why do you think I would win this one?'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 9:36 am

”You’re being a baby, Trixie is a waste of an HA. Out of everyone left in this house she is the only player I have the least connections with. I’m sure Trixie would rather send Rae home than you after all that went down happened during Eviction night.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 10:00 am

'Me being a baby? She tore down our bedroom door! Almost...' Okay, maybe he was exaggerating a little bit.. 'Okay maybe, I guess.... For our game she could be good to keep around... Ugh.' he fakes a gag. 'But are you sure putting me up is a smart move? Not like, Jamila or something... You know I want to keep Jamila around as well. Ryan doesn't seem to have any problem with her either. I honestly think I'm the bigger wild card to place your bet on.'

Jay raises and eyebrow and smirks. 'Now that we're at it, by the way... You, Jamila and I could make a deal as well... Considering we are with just 6 and soon 5, having some back up won't hurt anyone hm?'
Sneaky.

'If you want my full loyalty, that is.'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 pm

”Full loyalty? Elaborate.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 6:02 pm

'I mean it's not that complicated. You vote with me, I vote with you. Alliance you know.' He shrugs. 'In this case, whoever you would want out, you communicate to me and Jamila and if we agree we vote alongside you we just do so. To make it to the finals. So if you want Rae out....' he sighs. 'I don't WANT her out, but if Jamila wants it as well, I guess I'm aboard.' He shakes his finger. 'But I would reconsider using me as a pawn. Because I am not so certain how it would work out y'know'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 2:35 am

”Jay, I don’t have time for half **s promises.If” he repeats “ If I save you from the block, you promise not to use the POP on Rae? If so my second nom would have to be Trixie but I’m afraid you would choose to vote her out over Rae from what you told me so far.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 8:11 am

'Hearing such doubts makes me guess my offer doesn't feel genuine?' he says sharply. 'If you don't trust me, then I'll be on my way. I'm not begging for an alliance, you know.' Quintin already told him a lot about his plans, so he actually had the upper hand here. 'Besides... I'm intrigued about the fact that you feel so afraid of me winning the POP. Like I said, I haven't won a single challenge. I myself don't even have faith in winning a challenge anytime soon.' he shrugs.

'If you are so afraid of me STILL going after Trixie, why put her up? Not Ryan or Jamila?'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 11:02 am

”I have doubts because you said “I guess I’m on board” Jay I can’t have anyone screwing up my plans. With you on the block next to Rae, Trixie would vote her out, guaranteed and Jamila would vote Rae out as well..”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 11:13 am

'Of course I wouldn't instantly appreciate Rae being voted out' he gestures with his hand.
Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Giphy

'Duh. She's someone I consider a friend.' he shakes his head. 'No one wants to go against a friend, not willingly. But this is a game. And I too want to win. If y'all elaborate your ideas, I can be convinced. That's how an alliance works, Quintin. Decision making, you do that together when working together.' he crosses his arms.

'I say put up Ryan then. What would withold you from putting him up instead?'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 1:06 pm

”I been knew, but right now I don’t have time to convince people, I have 1 hour left till I make my decision. Ryan promised that if I don’t put him on the block he will not use the POP on Rae.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 1:19 pm

●Confessional●
'Being put up for eviction is HORRIBLE.... And now I'm likely to be put up again. Supposedly as a pawn, but you never know with this competition.' Jay shivers. 'Quintin is making things REALLY tricky for me, I'm a bit lost on what to do now' he admits, and starts biting his nails. 'I hope I'm not gonna regret this....'
●End Confessional●

Jay sighs. 'Alright, go ahead and put me up... Considering Rae is a big threat, I do agree on that she needs to go. Sadly.' he crosses his arms and looks Quintin in the eye, dead serious. 'But we need to be SURE that Trixie is going after Rae. And if I do manage to win the POP I of course will use it on myself. And since you're afraid of that happening, I would say think carefully about a possible back up.'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 1:26 pm

”If Rae does save herself from the block I do have a back up nominee in mind.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Jay waits for Quintin to continue. He just leaves it like that. Uhm, hello??
'......... And that is...?-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Risk (Private Roleplay with Jay)
Page 1 of 1